They pulled up at Trey's house and got out.

Trey unlocked the door and Nia walked in.

"Welcome back home". Trey smirked.

"Boy whet". Nia chuckled.

"Nah but you hungry?". Trey asked.

"Yeah". Nia nodded.

Trey took her hand and led her to the kitchen and Nia's jaw dropped.

"I know you thought I wanted some, but I really wanna do some special things for you girl

"I know you thought I wanted some, but I really wanna do some special things for you girl. I wanna show you why you made the right choice saying yes to me". Trey smiled.

"Oh my God babe. I never regretted saying yes to be yo girl. You spoil me so much". Nia kissed his lips.

He pulled out her chair for her and she sat down. He sat next to her.

"Oh shit my baby can cook". Nia looked down at the seafood pasta and garlic bread.

"I do a lil bit but what about chu. Do you cook?". He asked.

"I mean I can but I usually don't. My mom cooks mostly". Nia replied.

"Hm. You gon have to cook fa me one of these days". Trey bit into his garlic bread.

"We'll see Mr. Boss Man". Nia chuckled.

They finished eating and Trey washed the dishes while Nia sat at the bar.

"Did you do Mrs. Hallow homework". Nia narrowed her eyes at Trey.

Trey usually didn't care about his grades. So Nia wanted to make sure he stayed on top of them.

"Yes babe. I told you I wasn't gonna let chu down. I promise". He kissed her cheek.

Trey pulled her up out of her seat.

"Where we going now?". Nia giggled.

"I got one more suprise for you". He smirked.

He covered her eyes and steered her around the small house.

He removed his hands and Nia was amazed.

"Nah. There ain't no way in hell you set all this up by yoself". Nia shook her head.

"I may have had a lil help but I ain't telling you from who". He chuckled.

They sat down and watched Norbit.

*
After the movie was over the two went up to Trey's room.

Trey laid in his bed and Nia laid next to him. Her hands around his neck, her leg thrown across him, and her head on his chest. She could hear his heart beating.

"What chu wanna do when you graduate?". Trey asked.

"I wanna have my own clothing brand ya know. Like Fashion Nova but something that has my name on it". Nia answered.

"Damn shawty. Thats what's up. Most females want a nigga to take care of dem and shit". Trey shook his head.

"My whole thing on that is, if a nigga take care of you like everything, and you ain't got shit on yo own, you kinda become dependent on that person and once you need to leave or they want to leave you kinda stuck living on yo own and you ain't gon have shit to help you out". Nia explained.

"I feel you. That's why I cuffed. You smart". Trey kissed her forehead.

Nia rolled her eyes and yawned.

"You sleepy?". Trey asked.

"No". Nia lied.

She wanted to stay up and talk to Trey.

"Baby go to sleep. I know yo ass tired". Trey started playing in her hair.

"I'm not even-". Before Nia could even finish her sentence she yawned again.

"Mhm". Trey chuckled.

Nia closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep in Trey's arms.