I can't avoid it any longer. Here's TOTAL! DRAMArama...

Hey guys.  Man has it been awhile.  How are you all?  I hope you're all good.  Anyways.  Total Dramarama. 

Here we go.

How will fellaway review this?  What is she gonna say?  Wow, I wasn't sure if she was still alive or not!  Get on with it, fells!

Okay lol.

So.

My opinion on Total Dramarama is...

It's not that bad.  I actually enjoy some of it.  Now, I don't love it.  I prefer my snarky dynamic dramatic teenagers/young adults.  I miss them so much.  However, the weird throwback spinoff series is tolerable.  It's missing a LOT of needed characters of course, but I've laughed a few times or felt nostalgic. 

Little Noah and Izzy and Duncan and the whole gang are very cute.  Little Gwen cracks me up.  Little Owen is actually adorable.  I love all of the little characters.  Plus, Chef Hatchet.  We see a side of Chef that we haven't seen before and it's heartwarming.  I really miss Chris McLean though.  I wish he was on there.  Oh well. 

Overall, the spinoff isn't that bad and y'all should give it a watch if you haven't already.

Oh wait.  I'm forgetting something.  *spoilers*

MACARTHUR CAMEO!  THIS DISTURBED MY GREATLY!!! 

FIRST OF ALL, MACARTHUR WAS SUPPOSED TO BE NEAR IN AGE OF GEOFF AND BRODY IN RIDONCULOUS RACE BUT HERE THE TD CAST IS LIKE 5-8 RANGE AND SHES A TEENAGER WITH JOBS!!!  THATS UNSETTLING.  IM DISTURBED.  GET AWAY FROM BRODY!!! 
SECOND OF ALL, OF ALL PEOPLE TO CAMEO...WHY IS IT MACARTHUR???  LITERALLY ANYONE ELSE WOULD BE MORE ENTERTAINING!  IM DISAPPOINTED AND DISTURBED. 

Anyways, that's about it lol.  Tell me what you think of Total Dramarama and the MacArthur cameo.  Until next time my lovely babes!!!