Heather x Courtney

I don't ship them either, but I ship them super hard as friends!! Heather was the only one who was there for Courtney.

Sure after that Heather was ticked off but Courtney was flirting with her man and not participating in challenges

Sure after that Heather was ticked off but Courtney was flirting with her man and not participating in challenges. I don't know I just like them together, but only as FRIENDS, nothing more nothing less. Plus, Alejandro and Duncan got along GREAT!! Their bromance was kinda on. I just love the idea of them going on double dates and all being best friends. During Island, Courtney even complemented Heather! And Heather complimented Courtney on Action, especially when she was looking for a new head of hair. They never necessarily hated each other or had any rivalry besides jealousy or simple aggravation during the middle and end of World Tour.  They also have a lot in common and are in similar situations.  Courtney just isn't necessarily as ruthless, I guess, as Heather.  She can be, but Heather is more known as the Total Drama ice queen.  I love both of these characters a lot.  I don't think they'd work in a relationship as lovers or whatever you wanna call it, but as best girl friends, I think they'd be super compatible in the friend sense.  So I ship them as best friends only. 
(Honestly they're like Betty and Veronica from Archie Comics (if any of you like/watch/read Riverdale or Archie Comics))