PART ONE-HUNDRED!!!

Thank you guys so much!!!  We've made it to 100 parts!  I was thinking that as a result of this (and if I ever get to 100 followers!  we are so close!), I'll make a new book!  It won't be a book necessarily, but just like another Total Drama story either about the characters, reviews, or something else.  Maybe a truth or dare or some sort of other contest for the charactersTell me what you'd like me to do.  Only rules are 1. It has to be Total Drama related and 2. It can't be an actual storyline, unless it's a texting conversation or group chat. 

I might even add in some character reviews!  I would do each and every character in Total Drama.  However, by this I mean hosts and contestants lol.  Background characters will all be put in their own chapter if I decide to review them. Also, I'll go in order of the seasons. I'm also thinking about doing full on season reviews.  However with this, I'd need another book.  So, what do you guys think? New book solely on reviews?  Wait until 200 parts and make a second rant book?  Or just whatever Total Drama thing you'd like to read?  The choice is yours.  Tell me what you'd like to read!

And in light of the picture....HAPPY NUDE YEAR!! lol (i should've used this for new year's dang it lol.)

Thank you all for your support on here since the beginning.  It really means a lot to me.  Who knew I'd be writing a bunch of stories on here and being almost at one hundred followers?!?  I definitely didn't.  Love you Total Drama Wattpad Fam!

Td2008
crazycatladymeow
loveanime2002
lovetiti75
-therealmvp
_Total_Drama_Slays_
_screaming_gophers_
Rainy_Days_TD
pajelehoocho
Commando_Zoey101
music_and_food
QueenOfDreams25
Queen_221464
SkyeNicole4
XxMikeyCliffGirlxX
le_triggered
iamalime
ILickCornChips
NyxWhisper
duncanLovescourtney
PandaMeyers33
prxudprincess-
_td_fangirl_
Dark_Angel_24
tdcodyfan
ScreamingWhales7
TheDeerGlasses
Akahana123
rriicckkii
FacuTDFan972

And to anyone I may have forgotten, you guys are in no particular order and there's a lot, so I'm sorry if I missed you.  Anyways, thank you all!  Whatever Total Drama thing you'd like me to do, feel free to suggest it!

Peace✌🏻
fellaway