Who Wants to Read a Duncney Fic?!?

This is a totally random chapter! Also, the above picture is my new favorite picture. I have never found a pic to describe me as well as this one before. These scenes were the most hilarious, yet saddest in All Stars. (This picture's from The Final Wreck-ening episode, (the last of All Stars) if any of you didn't know.) I miss Wawanakwa Island so very much! But, yeah that picture is so me it's terrifying lol oh well. So anyways, sure this might sound like I published one, but that's not the case!  But, feel free to check out DUNCNEY FLUFF, As Fate Would Have It, and The Most Fateful Day if you'd like to!  Also, don't forget to VOTE AND COMMENT!!!  I always love those!  Anyways back on track! 

     Alright people! There are quite a bit of Duncney readers and lovers that read my updates, so I've gotta recommend all of you to my new Wattpad friend here.

     IT'S NONE OTHER THAN NyxWhisper !!!!!!!!! GO CHECK HER OUT MORE SPECIFICALLY HER STORY, A Perfect Day For Falling. It is SO AMAZING! She's an amazing writer and this story is definitely a Duncney must read! So do me a favor and go check it out! Also right back at NyxWhisper you're amazing! So glad to have you on Wattpad! I'm here if you need anything!

Alright special shoutouts:

iamalime so glad to have you back keep up the inspiration girlie!

Td2008 love your stories man! you've been there for me since the start!

FindingMillie- you're great despite what you may tell yourself; keep it up!

Rainy_Days_TD you're a great wattpad friend! keep up your SCAPE story!

x1Black1_1Star1x love you and your stories!

crazycatladymeow I miss you so much! you were also with me from the start! now there's no one around to praise tyler with me!

Alright now for everyone else!

DunCourtney
TheMadameAssassin
Dark_Angel_24
QueenOfDreams25
th4t_on3_4uthor
Queen_221464
SkyeNicole4
TDCodyFan
TheDeerGlasses

Anyone else I might have missed I am so sorry! Anyways thank you all for reading my stories and if you haven't please feel free to check them out and follow + vote + comment for me! Don't forget to check out NyxWhisper ! Thanks y'all!

Love,
fellaway💙🖤💚💖❤️💛💜❣️