Carrie x Devin

I'm really weird when it comes to this ship. I ship it, but then I don't. Like I ship it, but not when they're actually together because once again it comes down to reality. Sure maybe this would be realistic had it been given time, but it was so rushed! Devin had just been dumped over the phone on international TV and then Carrie's like, "Hey, I've been in love with you forever!" and he's like, "Oh, yeah, I guess I like you, too!" like WHAT?!?!? These two needed more time. I know all about falling for your best friend, but it's not this simple. Love shouldn't come about between best friends all of sudden because of a breakup. Would they have happened had Shelly not dumped him? Who knows! Maybe in the future, off of the Ridonculous Race. Honestly, I appreciate Carrie's crush and I COMPLETELY understand, but I like them better as best friends. What if they break up in the future? Will they still be best friends? Maybe, but there'd be LOTS of tension between them, at least in the beginning of rekindling their friendship and that's considering one of them doesn't hurt the other one so bad that there's no going back, even a little.  I have very mixed feelings about it.  They're extremely cute together and have some amazing moments.  I just fear that it could lead to one of them getting extremely hurt in the future if things don't go well.  Basically, I kind of ship it, but sometimes I think they're better as awesome best friends and partners in crime!  It was so adorable how they referred to one another as, "homie"!!!!!  Adorableness overload!  When best friends, their relationship equals major friendship goals, just saying.

  Basically, I kind of ship it, but sometimes I think they're better as awesome best friends and partners in crime!  It was so adorable how they referred to one another as, "homie"!!!!!  Adorableness overload!  When best friends, their relationshi...

(Oh Carrie, we know how you feel, girlie

(Oh Carrie, we know how you feel, girlie...)

((I'm sorry if you disagree because my opinion here is actually really personal and biased.))