55 - (a)

falling // mansionair

I woke up the next morning, feeling my eyebrows furrowed. I was obviously mad throughout the whole night, even more mad that Olivia was pouting and didn't sleep with me.

I huffed and grabbed my phone, looking at the time- 7:04am. I never wake up this early if I don't have to. I decided to text someone that I knew was on my side. I could count on her and I knew that.

austin
hey are you awake?

savannah
I am! What's up?

austin
are you in your hotel room?

savannah
No, Izzy and I left to go for a run about 20 mins ago. Everything ok?

austin
yeah, it's fine. can you just tell me when you're finished & meet me wherever i am?

savannah
Of course! Where will you be?

austin
i'm not sure yet. i'll send you my location

savannah
Ok! Be careful

I locked my phone and grabbed my pack of cigarettes, my sunglasses, my room key, and walked out of the room. I didn't bother telling Liv I was leaving. I was too upset with her.

I didn't know where to go, but I needed to go somewhere to clear my mind. I could really use the top of the bank right now. I Googled places to go in Phoenix, Arizona and found somewhere called Dobbins Lookout.

I walked outside into the hallway and towards the elevator, really hoping no one would be out to ask for pictures. Once I got to the front counter, I asked them to get my driver to come around.

Once I got in the car, I didn't say much, just told the driver where to go. He put it in his GPS and we were on our way. Wherever I could go to feel better.

I didn't want to be upset with Olivia because I know she didn't lose the box on purpose. For some reason, though, I felt like that was all I had left of my mom. I can't believe the person that I love most could misplace those pictures.

Liked by postmalone, itzrandyyy, and 289 others taylor_barns So in love with everything about youView all 8 comments itzrandyyy i'm so lucky, it's ridiculous

taylor_barns So in love with everything about you
View all 8 comments
itzrandyyy i'm so lucky, it's ridiculous. i love u babe.
postmalone @itzrandyyy where did you get that hat? i want one.
itzrandyyy @postmalone some loser gave it to me idk
izzytoobizzy UGH. Stop. Too cute.
4 hours ago