23 - (o)

do re mi // blackbear

"I am so happy to be home," Randy said as we all walked into the house after two in the morning. "That was a long ass trip."

"I had fun," Izzy said as her and I sat on the couch.

"Yeah, I did, too," Parker said in a confused tone. "You didn't enjoy it?"

"Taylor and I were stuffed in the very back and there's hardly any leg room," She sighed.

"Randy, you're 5' 3". Why do you need leg room?" I asked her with a chuckle.

"Okay first of all, short people need leg room too," she threw a finger up and we all laughed. "Second of all, Taylor is six feet tall so imagine that back there with you."

"Hey, I'm sorry!" Taylor said, acting offended.

"I'm 6' 2" so I understand," Quinten chimed in.

"You got to drive, though!" Randy argued and we all laughed again.

"Look, we're home now, we can stop arguing about the SUV we don't even own," Parker said. "We have to take it back to my parents tomorrow."

"Yeah," I smiled. "Well, I'm heading to bed. Izzy, Quinten, Taylor. Are you staying?"

"Yeah, I think Parker and I were about to head to bed," Izzy nodded as she stood up. "I am tired."

"Same. See you guys in the morning," Parker said as he walked behind Izzy. "I'll make breakfast. But it won't be until like ten. So brunch."

"Perfect," I laughed.

"Well, y'all can go to bed but Taylor and I are gonna go bang," Randy shrugged, grabbing Taylor's hand.

"Randy! Jesus," Parker laughed at her as he and Izzy stopped on the stairs.

"Do you want me to warn you or do you want to just hear it and figure it out yourself?" She threw her hands up. "And don't even act like you and Izzy aren't about to freak it."

"Not tonight," Parker shook his head. "Breakfast. 10am."

"Well, I guess that leaves you," I turned to Quinten as everyone disappeared. "You staying or going home?"

"Um, I can go home," Quinten said and I suddenly felt sad. I wanted him to stay. "If you want me to."

"Oh, no. It's late and I don't want you driving," I chuckled.

"That and I really want some Chef Parker breakfast in the morning," He smiled.

"Brunch," I smiled. "Alright, well are you ready to go upstairs?"

"I'll just sleep down here so no one gets the wrong idea," He said and my smile instantly dropped. Wrong idea. Nice.

"Oh, uh, okay," I stuttered. "I will go get you some blankets and a pillow."

I turned and walked towards the closet where we kept throw blankets. There were some extra pillows in there so I grabbed one and brought it to him.

"Thanks," he smiled. I nodded and began to walk upstairs. "Olivia. Is something wrong?"

"Hmm? No, of course not," I smiled back at him. "Night, Q. Sleep well."

"Uh yeah. You, too."