20 - (a)

can't we pretend // sorcha richardson

I woke up in my bed, at my house, with my girl laying next to me. But when I looked over at "my girl," I was disappointed. And I really hated I felt that way.

Lily is sweet, gorgeous, funny, talented, sexy... But what she isn't is Olivia. I don't care who you put in front of me, they're going to be compared to Olivia.

I start every morning wishing she was by my side. And I seriously just wanted to drive to her house right now to see her but I knew that would result in a huge fight that I didn't have the strength for.

Plus, Lily doesn't deserve this. She's a good girl and not many good girls have came into my life and wanted to stay. Although, I can't help but feel like Lily has an ulterior motive for being with me.

Ever since I let her soundcheck and stuff, she's been bugging me about singing on stage. I honestly don't mind but this is the first time I've felt like someone is using me for fame. My girlfriend and best friends were all there before all of this. And now they're gone, so what do I have? Fakes. And I'm not sure what to do. 

I want my old life back, before the money and fame. I don't want this if it means I lost all that's important to me.

But what's done is done, I guess.

Liked by liliesforlily, 21savage, and 1,098,830 others postmalone tour was killer

postmalone tour was killer. thanks everyone. 📷 by @adamdegross
liliesforlily you were amazing!! 💜
username1 I SEEN YOU IN ATLANTA AND IT WAS THE BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE
username2 breaking that guitar like you broke olivia's heart !
taylor_barns Dude. Coulda brought that guitar to me
postmalone @taylor_barns nah man. i'm too hardcore for that.
2 hours ago

Lily and I were sitting by the pool later in the day when my phone rang. I looked down and felt my heartbeat speed up when I seen who it was.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey, man. Want to grab a beer?" Olivia's dad asked on the other line.

"Uh, sure. Yeah. Is everything okay?" I asked. I wanted to make sure nothing was wrong with Olivia.

"Yeah, everything is okay. I just thought it might do us good to talk," He told me and I nodded to myself. "Tawni's at six?"

"Yeah, that sounds good," I agreed. "See you then."

I hung up the phone and exhaled a deep breath. I have no idea why I'm nervous, I love Olivia's dad.

"Who was that?" Lily asked, looking over at me from her lounge chair.

"My manager," I lied. "I have to meet him at six to discuss some things so you can stay here and order food or go shopping or something, whatever you want to do."