38 - (o)

robbers // the 1975

"You ready to go?" Austin asked me as I zipped my suitcase up. I nodded to him and he lifted my suitcase off the bed, carrying it out of the room. It was currently four in the morning, still dark outside. This is crazy! Why are we doing this?

Of course I've always wanted to just drive and see where it takes me but now that we're about to do it, it seems insane.

I walked downstairs and seen Austin grabbing us both water bottles out of the fridge. I walked up to him with my arms crossed.

"Are we sure about this?" I asked him.

"More than sure, baby doll," he smiled, handing me a water bottle. "I'll stop and get you an iced coffee along the way."

"You're the best," I smiled, taking the bottle.

"Let's go," he said, walking in front of me. The suitcases were already loaded in the trunk apparently so we walked out and he locked the door. It's really happening.

I opened my door this time and got in as Austin closed the trunk. He got in and started the car, looking at me.

"Are you excited?" He smiled at me. I nodded in response. "You don't seem like it."

"I'm excited," I told him. "Just a little nervous."

"About what?" He asked me and I shook my head.

"I haven't quite figured that out yet. I guess because we're just leaving with no destination," I shrugged.

"Isn't that what you wanted?" He questioned, pulling out of the driveway.

"Yes," I nodded. "I guess I'm just nervous that something will go wrong."

"No need to be nervous," he said, grabbing my hand. "I'm with you, always."

"Thanks," I smiled.

"So, where are we going?" He asked me and I shrugged.

"I just wanna drive," I told him and he chuckled.

"You got it."

Liked by postmalone, harker

Liked by postmalone, harker.pummel, and 4,801 others
ol1v1a.mcne1l I don't know where I am but I guess that's the best place to be.
itzrandyyy wtf ?? where are you lmao
harker.pummel OLIVIA WHERE THE HELL
username1 is austin w you tho 🤔
username2 @username1 HE BETTER BE
2 hours ago

"Now if you never shoot, you'll never know," I sang while we drove down the vacant road with the windows rolled down. "And if you never eat, you'll never grow."

"You've got a pretty kinda dirty face," Austin sang, poking my face as he drove. I smiled at him as he continued to sing. "When she's leaving your home she's begging you-"