quinten & lily

i currently have a poll on my instagram asking who the "better couple" is

quinten & olivia?
or
lily & austin?

I WANT TO KNOW YOUR ANSWER
!! just comment them here !!

but i also want to give some background on each of the characters. i won't be doing it in the book so i just wanted to make a little side note telling you what's going on in their life.

lilian savannah gordon
lily is twenty one years old, one year older than olivia. she is an only child with both of her parents happily married. everything in her life is pretty much great, especially since she's with austin now. her dad manages the hotel she works at in florida. her absolute dream is to be a singer. she writes her own songs but cannot play any instruments. honestly a sweet girl with no malicious intentions. but i like to think i include a lot of twists in my books, so i could very well be lying. but i also could be telling the truth. hmm...

quinten cade murray
quinten is twenty three years old, austin's age. he has an older brother and a younger sister and his mom and dad are divorced. you could say that he's the typical hipster. he's the drummer of a band based in southern california and currently works as a barista at a local coffee shop. he loves music so much. mainly indie music. he also loves books as much as olivia, if not more. quinten is one of my favorite characters and hopefully once you get to know him, he'll be one of yours too!!

soooo... comment & tell me your favorite "couple" even though they aren't really couples !!