16 - (a)

never be the same // camila cabello

"I don't even wonder why you don't answer when I call your name. Are you on the otherside, will you save us? Or will you run away?" I sang as I sat on the rain covered stage.

Flashlights were lit up around the venue and it took my breath away. I sniffled as I sang, trying my hardest not to break down about Olivia. I'm hurt. And I don't know if that would change anytime soon.

"My back is up against the wall, but I used to feel invincible. Yeah, it was us against the world but somehow, someway, the tables turned," I continued to sing as I watched more and more lights go up.

I shed a tear and then quickly wiped it away. I couldn't be sad. I have thousands of people that love me right in front of me. I can't worry about one person that doesn't.

I finished the song without a breakdown and I was pretty proud of myself. But no matter what I did, I couldn't take my mind off of her. Off of Olivia.

"This last one is called Congratulations! Thank you for fucking rocking with me tonight!" I said as I stood at the edge of the stage.

Liked by postmalone, lilpump, and 1,093 others liliesforlily had the best night

liliesforlily had the best night. you're amazing, austin post!
username1 ok... maybe i ship this.
postmalone i had a great night! so glad you're here with me girl.
username2 HOLY FUCK OLIVIA WHO
username3 i don't stan boiz
22 minutes ago

"You done amazing tonight! Your energy is just so awesome!" Lily said to me as we walked down the hallway of the hotel we were staying in. I smiled at her as we got to the elevators.

"Thank you," I said as I the door opened and we both piled in. Lily leaned against the railing and bit her bottom lip, looking around at the vacant walls.

"Thanks for inviting me on tour. I have a feeling this is going to be really fun," She finally said. "And I'm excited to get to know you better."

"Yeah, I'm excited too," I smiled at her as the elevator slowly climbed the floors. "Thank God I spilled food on you."

"Right," she chuckled. The elevator finally dinged and Lily and I made our way back to our shared hotel room.

This was the first time in all of the tour that I had gotten a room with two beds. Olivia always slept with me. Or I slept by myself.

I couldn't think about Olivia right now. I had a beautiful girl in the room with me and I deserved to have some fun.

Lily turned on the bluetooth speaker that was on the dresser and started playing music upon us walking in.

"Something must've gone wrong in my brain. Got your chemicals all in my veins. Feeling all the highs, feel all the pain," the music played as she walked over to me.

I couldn't lie to myself and say Lily wasn't beautiful. And the old Austin would try his hardest to sleep with her. I'm not the old Austin, though. But even so, I grabbed her by the hips as she climbed onto my lap.

"I don't want this to be weird," she said quietly. "I know you just got out of a relationship."

"It's fine," I shook my head as I ran my hand up her back. "Why waste time on someone who doesn't care about me?"

"How could someone not care about you?" She asked, wrapping her arms around my neck. "You're perfect."

"Far from it," I chuckled. "What makes you like me anyway?"

"I don't know if I've ever met anyone with a better personality than you," she smiled as she got closer to my face.

"That's basically calling me hideous," I laughed at her.

"If you were hideous, I don't think I'd be straddling you right now," she smirked. I stared at her lips and then back up at her eyes before attaching my lips to hers.

Our lips moved in sync as my hands traveled to her ass, squeezing lightly. I slipped my tongue into her mouth, kissing her deeply. She kissed me back with an equal force. It felt strange, kissing someone else. But kinda nostalgic.

Was the old Austin back? I hope not. He was the worst. And I'd hate to throw Lily away because she's a good girl. But I'm scared that once I get a taste for blood, I'll be back to my old ways.

I picked Lily up and carried her to my bed, laying her down and hovering over her. I planted kisses on her neck, causing her to moan quietly. I ran my hand up her right thigh, separating it from her left.

Maybe we won't be needing two beds after all.

a/n: IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!! (aug 25) i'm celebrating in LA this year & im soooo excited because i'm from alabama so it's a huge deal.

anyways, this was kind of a short chapter just give insight on what's happening & such. i probably won't update until sunday unless i have time this weekend!