53 - (o)

you're my best friend // queen

I escorted Austin into the restaurant to the back where our table was. I was so excited for him to see our friends.

"So how was your birthday?" I asked him, holding his arm as we walked slowly.

"Good," He smiled. "I just missed you a whole lot."

"I missed you, too," I sighed. "But we're together now and we can really start celebrating."

"Does that look like Izzy to you?" Austin asked me as we walked closer to the table. He pointed at her and I smiled. "Oh, my God! Guys!"

Austin scurried over to the table and rushed to get hugs, the first one being from Taylor of course.

"Happy birthday, man!" Taylor said as he hugged him. I could see the happiness radiating off of Austin.

"What?! How?! When did y'all get here?" He smiled widely, hugging everyone else. "Savannah! Hi!"

"Hey," She chuckled, hugging him. "Olivia paid for our flights and hotel room to surprise you."

"I guess she felt like you needed a little bit of home today," Randy smiled. Austin looked at me and walked over to me, hugging me tightly.

"Thank you so much, baby," He whispered in my ear. "This is the best gift you could ever give me."

"You're welcome," I kissed his cheek. "Let's sit down. Enjoy your time."

Liked by postmalone, ol1v1a

Liked by postmalone, ol1v1a.mcne1l, and 798 others
itzrandyyy fuck it up if it's ur birthday, bitch
View all 37 comments
postmalone oh the fuckery is happenin
harker.pummel @postmalone Yeah from Olivia
username1 @username2 LOOK AT THIS CUTIE I LOVE HIM 
taylor_barns DAD
1 hour ago

After an amazing, and expensive, dinner, all of us were back at the hotel in Austin and I's room drinking champagne, except for Randy and Taylor. They didn't seem to mind though, we were all having a good time.

"So, Taylor, Randy, have y'all picked out any baby names?" Savannah asked them as she took another sip out of her glass.

"Uh, yeah actually, we have," Randy smiled. "But we aren't sure what the gender is yet. The only person that knows is my mom."

"Oh, so you're having a gender reveal?" I asked excitedly and she nodded.

"Yeah, but we're waiting until Austin's tour is over so y'all can be there," Taylor spoke up.

"That's really sweet of you guys," Austin said, patting Randy's leg.

"Okay, time for presents!" I clapped and stood up, walking to the side of the bed to get the gift bag.

"Presents?" Austin asked me. "No, this was more than enough."

"Well, you see, Olivia just doesn't know when to stop," Parker said and I pointed to him and nodded.