15 - (o)

could it be another change //
the samples 

"Stackin' gouda, feta, chedda cheese, and ravioli. Or maybe fettuccine, dirty martini. I'mma fuck yo bitch, call me Houdini," The music blasted throughout our house. I silently thanked Taylor for installing this system while he lived here.

It was Saturday night and our party was in full swing. We decided not to party last night due to how depressed I felt. But today, I'm better. So here I am, pouring myself yet another drink. Something I never would've done before college.

"So you never told me what happened between you and Mr. Professor," Randy said over the music as we stood in the kitchen. I shook my head and pressed the rim of the red plastic cup to my lips.

"It was a mistake," I looked at her. "I feel dirty and awful."

"O, you can't feel bad about it. You and Austin aren't together," she shrugged, sipping out of her cup now.

"Yeah but having sex with someone other than him didn't feel right," I sighed, throwing the rest of my drink back.

"What the fuck?! You had sex with him?!" Randy slammed her cup down, some of the liquid splashing onto the counter.

"Uh. Yeah? What did you think I did?" I questioned her as I fixed myself another drink. Boy, has my tolerance went up.

"Just messed around a little bit. Holy shit. So you fucked in a classroom?" She smirked at me. She has told me before that she's always wanted to fuck on a desk. Mainly because Taylor wants to be a math teacher.

"Yes. And I seriously want to forget about it," I huffed, popping open a RedBull and pouring it into my cup.

"One last question," She said, cringing from her drink. "Fuck that last sip was not mixed well. Anyways, was he any good?"

"It was great, okay? But he's not Austin and it will never happen again," I shook my head as I mixed vodka into my RedBull. "Now can we drop it?"

"Yeah, that's cool," She threw her hands up in defense. "I'm your best friend though, so I have to ask."

"I understand," I laughed at her.

Liked by liliesforlily, kyleberkley94, and 299,792 others postmalone lily done soundcheck for me tonight and i gotta say, the girl's a natural

postmalone lily done soundcheck for me tonight and i gotta say, the girl's a natural.
📷 by @adamdegross
liliesforlily thank you for an amazing night! can't wait for the rest of the tour.
username1 HOLY FUCKING SHIT. YOU ARE DATING HER.
username2 Olivia is fucking quaking!
username3 lol but the girl that was there before your fame never even got publicized. k bro. 👌🏽
username4 UNSTAN. ABORT MISSION.
2 hours ago

My stomach sank as I seen Austin's picture. She's on stage? Doing his soundcheck for him? I liked the comment that someone made about him never publicizing me. Not that I wanted to be publicized but he sure as hell never let me do soundcheck.