52 - (o)

superposition // young the giant

"Wake up! Wake up!" I said as I hopped on top of Austin and kissed him all over his face. "It's your birthday!"

His blue eyes fluttered open and he smiled up at me, rubbing my arm gently as I placed a kiss on his lips.

"What's that smell?" He sat up, looking across the room at the breakfast cart I had ordered for him this morning. "Oh, birthday breakfast!"

"Yes, and I am particularly proud of it because I paid for all of this myself," I smiled at him. "Happy birthday!"

"Liv, you could've just charged it to the room," he groaned, getting out of bed and grabbing a pancake, biting it like a maniac. "Why did you pay for it yourself?"

"Um, because it's your birthday. You're not paying for your birthday," I laughed at him as I grabbed a glass with orange juice in it. "And I have a few more surprises today!"

"Liv, no," he shook his head. "Breakfast is more than enough and all you're doing."

"Oh, silly boy," I smiled, touching him on the nose lightly. "You think I'll listen to you. That's cute."

"Yeah, should've learned that a long time ago," He rolled his eyes and then pulled me closer to him. He kissed the top of my head and then looked down at me. "I'm just glad you're here with me. That's all I could ask for."

"I'm really glad, too."

Liked by itzrandyyy, vannahbaby03, and 17,648 others ol1v1a

ol1v1a.mcne1l Happy birthday, my love! Thanks for keeping life exciting & being my best friend. I hope we smile like this until we're old farts!! 💛
View all 1,638 comments
itzrandyyy @postmalone HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AUSTIN POST! i love and miss you so much! (but i'm the best friend, not u.)
harker.pummel Happy birthday, Austin! Wish we could celebrate with you today!
taylor_barns Happy birthday to my bf xoxo
postmalone thank you, baby. 😍 i love you!
postmalone @itzrandyyy @harker.pummel @taylor_barns i love you guys and miss you so much!
3 hours ago

While Austin's crew was out to eat with him for lunch, I decided to put his gift together. Well, one of them. He kept his mom's pictures in what I had guessed was one of her old shoeboxes. He brought it on tour with him despite not having room for it.

I figured I could make copies of the pictures and put them in a small photo album so it would be easier for him to take her everywhere. And then he could leave the originals at home in a safe place.

When I got back to the hotel, I put them all in the scrapbook which didn't take long at all. I had two other surprises for him so I didn't mind that this one was so simple.

A few moments later, I heard a knock at the door of my hotel room. I knew exactly what it meant. I got up and walked across the large room, opening the door and smiling as I saw what was on the other side of it.