42 - (o)

right by you // john legend

"How do I look?" Randy asked me. She stood above me while I laid on her bed.

"Randy, you look beautiful," I said, standing up and grabbing her hands. "As always."

"This is a huge day," she sighed. "Everyone is about to find out I'm having a baby."

"I know you're nervous but you don't have anything to be nervous about," I reassured her. "Everyone is going to be so happy."

"Yeah," She nodded and then pulled me in for a hug. "Thank you for being so supportive of me. I love you so much."

"I love you, too, R," I hugged her back and then put my hand over her stomach. "And my niece or nephew."

Liked by taylor_barns, postmalone, and 992 others itzrandyyy stuntin' w my dawgs like my first name cruella taylor_barns HOLY FUCKtaylor_barns BABEtaylor_barns IM SO IN LOVE WITH YOUtaylor_barns WOW 😍😍😍username1 ^^ omg i want this relationship ...

itzrandyyy stuntin' w my dawgs like my first name cruella
taylor_barns HOLY FUCK
taylor_barns BABE
taylor_barns IM SO IN LOVE WITH YOU
taylor_barns WOW 😍😍😍
username1 ^^ omg i want this relationship :(
itzrandyyy @taylor_barns awww i love you honey 💛
ol1v1a.mcne1l HOT MAMA 😜
2 hours ago

"Olivia, I'm so fucking nervous," Randy said, shaking her hands as we stood in the bathroom of the restaurant we were in. She decided she wanted to take everyone out to an upscale restaurant before she broke the news.

"Look, everyone that's out there loves you," I said, fixing her wavy hair. "And you're not gonna tell them until we get home anyways. All you have to do is get through dinner."

"You're right, yeah," she nodded. "Let's go."

We walked out of the bathroom to the big table where Austin, Taylor, Parker, Izzy, and our three friends Emily, Nia, and Hana were waiting for us.

"Everything alright?" Izzy asked as Randy and I both sat down.

"Everything is perfect," I smiled. Austin grabbed my hand as I sat down and squeezed it, telling me he knew something was up. I ignored it.

"So, babe, why are we all here?" Taylor asked, taking a sip of his water.

"I got some money from FAFSA for the next semester so I wanted to take all of my friends and wonderful boyfriend out to dinner," she smiled, kissing Taylor's cheek.

"How sweet," Parker said sarcastically and Randy glared at him. "Kidding, geez."

"You better be," She rolled her eyes and we all laughed.

The waiter soon came up and took our drink orders, everyone of age ordering alcohol.. Except Randy which everyone immediately noticed.

"If I start drinking, I won't stop," She laughed. "Plus, I promised Olivia I would sit it out with her."