35 - (o)

crimson and clover // tommy james & the shondells

Austin hung up the phone and gave me a quick glance before bowing his head. I sighed because I was so worried. This is such a complex situation. 

"Do you think he's okay?" I asked Randy, biting my nails.

"Stop," she pulled my wrist. "Go in there."

"I don't know if he wants me to," I said, rubbing my hands on my pants nervously.

"Are you kidding me? He is dying to have any drop of you he can get," Randy told me. "You love each other. There's no stopping that. Go in there and make him feel better."

"Randy, I'm supposed to be hanging out with you today," I huffed at her.

"Look, I see you everyday. He truly needs you right now," She told me. "If this were Taylor, you'd make me stay, correct?"

"Correct." I sighed in defeat and then outstretched my arms towards her. "I love you." 

"I love you more," she smiled, hugging me. "I'm gonna call Taylor and see if he can hang out. If not, I will be at home watching Disney movies with Parker and Izzy."

"I don't understand how you hate Disney movies," I chuckled. "They make life so much better."

"Just not my thing," she shrugged. "Anyways, I'm leaving. Let's go inside and you need to work your magic."

I nodded and we stepped inside. Randy walked over to Austin and hugged him.

"Thanks, Randy," he smiled as he hugged her back.

"I hope everything goes well," she said, patting his shoulder as she pulled away. "I love you. We all do."

"I love y'all," he nodded. Randy nodded back and waved at us before walking out of the front door. "So you're staying here?"

"Of course I am," I said to him, shocked that he'd be shocked. "I can't just leave you alone when something like this is happening."

"I want you to know that it isn't your job," He said to me and I just looked at him. I didn't want him to kick me out. Because honestly, this is helping me, too. "You don't have to take care of me."

"I don't have to," I nodded. "But I want to. It's all I've wanted since we met."

"You've done such an amazing job at it that I don't even know how to do it myself," he told me. "You're a necessity in my life."

"I hope I always am," I smiled at him.

Liked by ol1v1a

Liked by ol1v1a.mcne1l, liliesforlily, and 2,098,928 others
postmalone pent up. 📷 by @adamdegross
username1 i LoVe YoU
justinbieber siiiick  🤟🏻
username2 olivia is so lucky geeeeez 😍
username3 LEGEND.
6 hours ago