48 - (a)

wish i knew you // the revivalists

When we got back to Olivia's house, she unbuckled as quickly as she could and got the groceries out of the trunk. I knew she was still upset with me, it was so obvious.

"Let me get some," I said as I reached for a few of the bags but she snatched them away.

"I got it," Olivia huffed as she closed the trunk with her elbow and walked up to the door. She kicked it with her foot to knock since her hands were full. I could've helped but she refused. Parker opened the door and Olivia pushed past him.

"What's her deal?" Parker looked at me.

"Just mad at me," I shook my head as I walked past him. She slammed the bags down on the counter and began to take the groceries out. I walked in and tried to help her but she waved me off. "Olivia, let me help."

"No," She shook her head and then walked over to her purse she had left here that sat in a chair at the table. "How much was all of this? Three hundred?"

"You're not paying me back," I looked at her. "You can be mad at me all you want but I'm not taking it."

"I know your bank information," She said to me. I wanted to laugh because she's precious but I knew she would get mad. "I'll just put the money in your account."

"You put three hundred in my account and I'll put six hundred in yours," I got closer to her. "Try me."

"Can you just take me back to your house to get my things?" She asked me followed by a huff.

"If you kiss me," I told her with a smile. I just wanted her to talk to me and she wouldn't.

"Just forget it," She said. "I'll get them some other time."

"God, Olivia," I huffed. "Just come on."

Liked by postmalone, izzytoobizzy, and 346 others harker

harker.pummel we were cold, but she always keeps my heart warm.
View all 15 comments
itzrandyyy this some cute shit
izzytoobizzy i couldn't get any luckier. 😍💕
taylor_barns PARENTS
postmalone 😍
2 hours ago

When we walked into my house, Olivia walked in front of me but I grabbed her arm to stop her.

"Hey," I said as I spun her around. "Please talk to me."

"What is there to talk about?" She asked. "You had Lily here and you didn't tell me."

"Liv, I know it seems bad but it's not like you think it was," I told her. "I am so in love with you and no one could ever take my attention from you. No one."

"She has before," She looked at me, her eyes watering. "And Austin, if it wasn't like I think it was, you would've told me she came."

"I already told you that I didn't want you pressing charges," I said to her. "I promise."