45 - (a)

i'm with you // vance joy

"Lily, if you don't get out, I'm calling the cops," I said to her as I picked up my phone. She placed her hand over mine and lowered the phone.

"I'd prefer if you didn't," she said. "I'm just here to talk."

"I'm not talking to you!" I yelled at her. "Now get out!"

"Austin, look. I know you think I just used you to try to be someone. Everyday that haunts me because I really loved you. I still do," She said to me, grabbing my hands. "I promise that was not what I intended. I just thought we would've made a great team."

"No," I pulled away from her. "I don't think you understand why I left. I left because you're not Olivia."

"What's so special about her? I know it's not looks because she's not that special," she scoffed.

"That's it!" I yelled. "I'm calling the cops."

"You have no fucking idea how I could ruin your life," She looked at me. "I have so much dirt on you, Austin Post."

"I don't care. Out. Now," I pointed to the door.

"I warned you," she chuckled before walking towards the door. "Oh. And Quinten is back in town. I thought I'd do something nice for Olivia."

She closed the door and I just stood there, confused. Why was this happening? What made her want to suddenly come back into my life? And why did she invite Quinten back here?

I shook my head and decided to call Olivia despite it being almost midnight. I dialed her number and the line rang until her voicemail came on.

"Hey, it's Olivia! Sorry I couldn't come to the phone. Leave your name and number and I'll get back to you, byeeee."

I huffed and ended the call, deciding I should just go to sleep. I could tell Olivia about this in the morning.

Liked by postmalone, kianlawley, and 7,993 others ol1v1a

ol1v1a.mcne1l There's a place off Ocean Avenue.
postmalone my girl 😍🤪
username1 WHERE I USED RO SIT ANS TALK WIRH YIU
username1 ^ sorry that's my favorite song of all time
taylor_barns Photo creds sister
ol1v1a.mcne1l Sorry everyone! I forgot to thank @taylor_barns for barely doing anything.
itzrandyyy @taylor_barns LMAO. she got ur ass.
1 hour ago

"How was dinner last night?" Olivia asked as we talked on the phone.

"It was good. I like Savannah a lot," I told her. "But something really weird happened last night."

"Yeah, same," she said. "Quinten texted me and told me he's back in town for a bit."

"Wait, he seriously texted you? He knows we're together," I scoffed.