33 - (o)

lush life // zara larsson

"Two fills," Randy said as we walked into the nail bar. I decided we needed a little girl time. I wanted to talk to her about Austin and I'm sure she had something to tell me about Taylor.

We walked over to the long table and sat down beside each other, putting our purses on the ground.

"So, what's the occasion?" The nail lady asked us as she sat down in front of Randy.

"Just a girls' day," I smiled, looking at Randy.

"So what's up with you?" Randy asked me and I shrugged.

"A lot," I chuckled as the nail technician grabbed my hands. 

"Well, you haven't said much since Quinten left," She told me. "Have you talked to him at all?"

"Um, not exactly," I shook my head. "I mean, we've texted but not about... us. Just like, as friends."

"Better than nothing, right?" She asked. "I mean you two were kinda inseparable. It's hard to think you guys could just let that go. Maybe one day when-,"

"Randy, I want Austin back," I cut her off.

"Sis, we been knew," She rolled her eyes. "You think I'm actually gonna sit here and say 'Maybe one day' when he moved back to oMissouri? I'm just trying to get you to admit it."

"Yeah, I think I've known for a while," I chuckled. "I just liked Quinten so much that I didn't think about it."

"So why aren't you back together with him? It's clear he wants you," she shrugged.

"How shitty would it make me seem if I went back to Austin as soon as Quinten was out of my life?" I asked.

"No, yeah, I agree," Randy nodded.

"So, uh, what about you? Anything new with Taylor?" I asked her, wanting to change the subject.

"No, not really," She shook her head. "Except for the fact I'm pregnant."

"What?!" I said loudly, turning to look at her. "Randy! What the hell?"

"Oh my God, I'm kidding, O," she chuckled.

"Don't joke like that, dumbass," I laughed, slapping her with the hand that wasn't being tended to.

Liked by postmalone, ol1v1a

Liked by postmalone, ol1v1a.mcne1l, and 298 others
itzrandyyy lunch w my baby boo !!! but let's talk about my man touching the butt.
ol1v1a.mcne1l He meant serious business.
harker.pummel Ummm. Where was my invite?
itzrandyyy @harker.pummel girls day parks
29 minutes ago

"I want to talk to you about earlier," I said to Randy as I sat across from her. "You didn't really tell me how you felt about the Austin thing."

"Look, O, I love you. And I'm gonna support you no matter who you're with," Randy said, taking a bite of the pasta she ordered. "But Austin is toxic. And I really can't stand to see my best friend hurt again."

"I think that uh, that if I get back together with him, this is it for us," I nodded to her and then took a sip of my Coke. "I think we will be fine."

"I'm not telling you what to do. I know you hate that," She said, wiping her mouth. "But you have to admit that all Austin has to do is show his nice side and you're back in."

"That's not true, he has been nice to me with the exception of that night at your party," I told her. "I know, though. He's my weakness. But I'm his, I think."

"You are," she agreed. "You've changed Austin before, I don't see why you couldn't again. I just don't want you sad."

"Thanks, Randy, but I'm not gonna be if I have him," I smiled at her and she turned her head quickly towards the sidewalk.

"Holy shit, is that Lily?" She asked, causing me to turn my head. Sure as shit, it was.

"Why the hell is she carrying a huge bouquet of flowers down Sunset?" I chuckled as she struggled to carry the roses that were in the glass vase.

"I don't know, let's ask her," Randy suggested. "Hey Lily!"

"Are you fucking insane?!" I laughed.

"Over here!" She yelled to her. Lily pridefully strutted through the gate of the patio to us.

"Well, what a nice surprise," she smiled at us. "How's it going?"

"Great, um yeah. Why do you have a huge ass bouquet?" Randy crossed her arms and looked up at her.

"Oh, I don't want to hurt Olivia's feelings but... They're from Austin," She smiled and I wanted to laugh but I held it in. "I work at the restaurant a couple of spaces down. He sent them to me at work. Isn't that cute?"

"It is," I swooned. "Let me see the card, girl!"

"It's not gonna upset you?" She asked.

"Please," I scoffed. "I've been done with that."

I smiled at Randy as she tried to hold her laughter in. Lily shrugged and handed me the card that was placed in the center of the bouquet.

"I'm sorry for our fall out. Hopefully these make up for some of it. I love you. Love Aus," I read out loud. Randy let out a snicker but soon shut up.

"Sweet, huh?" Lily smiled. "I guess I should call and thank him."

"Oh, yeah! He just called me this morning to tell me he loves me and hopes I have a good day so since he's in my recents, I can get him real quick for you," I said, going to my phone and clicking his name, handing her the phone.

"What's your damage?" She squinted her eyes at me. I laughed as I put my phone down in the center of the table.

"Wow, we stan that Heathers reference," Randy spoke up. "I love a girl who can steal boyfriends and movie quotes like they're her own."

"I don't know what the deal is but Austin did send me these. I'm sorry he wants me back, Olivia. But you need to deal with it," She looked at me. "Maybe if you would've cared more about him, you'd have flowers instead of me."

"I don't have to send myself flowers to feel validated," I chuckled. "And you shouldn't either."

"I didn't send these!" She raised her voice at me.

"You really don't know Austin at all," I shook my head.

"What does that mean?" She scoffed.

"One, there's no way in hell he would ever want to be called Aus," Randy laughed. "Like what is that?"

"Two, why would he send a girl named Lily roses instead of lilies?" I asked her. "If you truly knew him, you'd know he doesn't miss an opportunity to make a joke."

"Screw both of you," Lily scoffed. "Austin is mine and that is final."

"Yeah, that's why he's calling Olivia right now," Randy said, picking up my phone and answering it. "Hello? Uh, yeah. Hold on."

She handed me the phone and I took it, disregarding the fact Lily was still here.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Olivia," Austin said, breathing fast. "I need you."

"Why? What's wrong?" I asked frantically.

"Something happened and I really can't deal with it by myself," He spoke quickly.

"Okay, slow down. You need to tell me what happened," I said to him, pushing my hair behind my ear. Lily had stormed off at this point. I didn't care. I was only worried about Austin.

"Liv, my dad called me."