49 - (o)

[MATURE]

show off // somo

"You don't have to be rich to be my girl, you don't have to be cool to rule my world," I sang as I mixed cake ingredients in Austin's kitchen. He had been out most of the day with Kyle and Jay. He wanted a 'Dude Day' as they called it and I thought it was an amazing idea. "Ain't no particular sign I'm more compatible with, I just want your extra time and your... Kiss."

"Having fun?" I heard Austin say from behind me and I jumped, causing some of the batter for the cake to splatter on Austin's shirt that I was wearing.

"I didn't hear you come in," I chuckled as I caught my breath. "I thought you wouldn't be home for a while. What happened?"

"I was missing you," he smiled, kissing the top of my head. "You just bake when I'm gone?"

"I got bored so I ran to the store about an hour ago," I shrugged at him. "Figured I'd make you a cake."

"Cake is good," He said before picking me up and placing me on the counter. "But I'd rather eat something else."

"Oh wow," I laughed. "Let's calm it down. I want to hear about your day."

"Well, we went to Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner," he told me. "What did you eat?"

"I picked up Chick Fil A," I told him as I still sat on the counter. "But you weren't at Buffalo Wild Wings all day so tell me what you done."

"Well, uh," He scratched his head and I looked at him confused. "I'm doing a small tour."

"What? When? Where?" I asked, sitting up straight.

"Just the west coast this summer," He shook his head. "It's not like a real tour, I guess. Just a few cities."

"Oh, well, I'm sure that will be fun," I nodded. I couldn't lie, I was nervous. Last time he went on tour, it didn't end too well.

"You don't want me to do it," He said and I shook my head.

"Austin, baby, I'm proud of you in everything that you do," I grabbed his face and smiled at him. "Of course I want you to do it."

"Good, because you're going with me," he smiled as he ran his thumb over the back of my hand.

"Why? Austin-," I started but he cut me off.

"No excuses, babydoll," He chuckled. "You're not in school right now and I absolutely don't want to do this without you."

I smiled at him instead of replying. He made me blush like crazy, even after all this time with him.

"I've gotta finish this cake," I said as I tried getting off of the counter but he stopped me, hoisting me back up. He dipped a finger in the cake batter and looked at me.

"Baby," he smirked as he put the chocolate cake batter on my bare thigh. "I told you I wanted to eat something else."

I giggled and dipped one of my fingers into the batter, going to put it on his face until he grabbed my wrist and forced me to put it on my cheek instead.

"Austin!" I yelled as we both laughed. He leaned closer to me and pressed his lips to mine. I kissed him back until he pulled away and licked the chocolate off of my cheek.

"It's good," he told me. He kissed me again but harder this time. He lifted the Pearl Jam t-shirt off of me and I let him, trying to keep our lips attached as much as possible.

He pulled away and looked at my now naked body that was only covered by blue underwear. He smirked and continued kissing me again, biting my lip. I let out a high pitched moan which made him chuckle deeply.