40 - (o)

[MATURE]
(i know y'all's freaky asses
been waiting on this)

electric // alina baraz

After dinner, Austin and I came back to our hotel room. We were supposed to go out and explore but decided we would do that tomorrow and just try to enjoy the night.

"I hope you don't mind that I didn't get two beds," Austin told me as he pulled off his suit jacket and laid it on the bed. I didn't even notice that we had one bed.

"Of course I don't mind," I shrugged. He smiled at me and then walked away, into the living area of the suite. He picked up the phone and dialed a number.

"Hi, can we get two bottles of Armand de Brignac?" He asked. I was confused as to what the hell he just ordered. I didn't even know he knew names of things like that. "Great, thank you."

He hung up and walked back into the room with me.

"Are you having fun?" I asked him, sitting on the edge of the bed. He sat down next to me.

"I am," He nodded. "But the real question is are you?"

"I don't know if I've ever had more fun," I smiled at him. "You make me happy, Austin."

"I want to marry you," he said quickly.

"W-what?" I asked, pulling away from him. He sounded so serious.

"I know, we're young," he rolled his eyes. "I didn't mean now, just one day. I want this. I want you."

"You have me," I whispered to him. He leaned in and pressed his lips against mine. He kissed me softly, almost teasing me. He breathed deeply in between kisses. So slow. It was nice though. He placed his hand on my thigh and it was anything but sexual. I felt loved. I am.

His tongue slipped into my mouth slowly, sending chills through my whole body. My stomach felt as thought it was ignited with flames. There were no longer butterflies, this was much too powerful.

His tongue danced with mine as the pace of our kisses gradually got quicker and quicker. I involuntarily let out a soft whimper when he bit my bottom lip.

"What was that?" He chuckled deeply and I started blushing. "What do you want me to do, Olivia?"

Before I could answer, there was a knock on our door signaling the alcohol was here. Austin huffed and pulled away, getting up and walking out of the room towards the living area.

I leaned over the bed to the table that had a few brochures about things to do in and around the hotel. I picked one up, seeing the infinity pool on the front of it. This hotel was way too nice. I flipped through the pages, stopping when I seen a hot tub that overlooked the city like the pool.

"Here," Austin said, carrying in a bucket that included ice and the champagne. "What are you doing?"

"I have to get in this hot tub before the night is over," I turned the page around and showed him. I pouted when I realized it was closed. "Ugh. Nevermind."

"Why?" He asked, sitting the two glasses down along with the bucket.

"It closes at ten," I told him.  "That's in less than ten minutes."

"So? Did you bring a bathing suit?" He asked me and I smiled.

"I did," I nodded.

"Well get dressed, baby."