47 - (o)

it's not living // the 1975

"We need to go to the store," Austin said as he opened my fridge. "Y'all are out of literally everything."

"We're three college students living in L.A., Austin," I laughed at him. "We can't keep our food stocked like you can."

"Let me buy your groceries this week," He said, closing the fridge and walking over to where I was sitting at the table. "Anything you want."

"Nope," I shook my head. "Not gonna happen, Chief."

"Come on, babe," He huffed. "You have a pregnant girl living here and Parker who likes to eat from the time he wakes up until the time he goes to sleep."

"It's not your job to take care of me and my friends," I said, standing up and wrapping my arms around his torso. "But thank you for offering."

"You're so difficult," He groaned, hugging me back. "And they're my friends, too."

"Don't care," I said as Randy walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water, one of the few things we did have.

"Oh, hey, Randy, would you let me buy groceries for the house this week?" Austin asked her.

"Absolutely," She replied quickly. "Get on it."

"See?" Austin asked and I just laughed. I think part of the reason Austin loves Randy so much is because she is the only one that doesn't treat him like a celebrity at all.

"No. You're not buying our groceries."

Liked by adamdegross, postmalone, and 6,073 others ol1v1a

ol1v1a.mcne1l Bet you never had it so good. 📷 by @adamdegross
postmalone that's true, i haven't.
username1 ^^^ Y!KES
itzrandyyy bitch r u sitting on a toilet
harker.pummel @itzrandyyy Yeah because she's a piece of shit.
ol1v1a.mcne1l @harker.pummel Haha you're so funny wow. 
View all 692 comments
2 hours ago

Okay, so I ended up letting Austin buy our groceries. Only so he'd shut up about it.

"What next?" He asked as he pushed the cart down the aisle.

"Uhhhh," I looked at my list that Parker and Randy had made together. "Randy wants six boxes of Fruit Roll Ups. Absolutely not. That's so stupid."

"She's getting them," Austin laughed, turning down another aisle and grabbing six of the boxes we didn't need. I rolled my eyes and continued looking down the list. I seen I had forgotten something on an aisle we had already been down.

"I forgot to get Parker some of his favorite hot sauce. You can stay here though and I will be right back," I told Austin.

"Okay, I'll take the list and see what else is down here that we need," He nodded to me.