18 - (a)

ghost of you // 5sos

"For this next song, I'd like to invite a very special lady out to sing it with me," I said, breathing heavily as I stood on the edge of the stage.

"Olivia!" I heard someone scream in the silence. I immediately felt my heart drop, wanting it to be her so badly. But I am with Lily now. I can't keep doing this.

"She talkin' that noise, take her lovin' with the dawn. Always talkin' on the phone," I began singing as the music started. "After we fuck in the morn', she wake up, she wearin' my clothes."

I sang the song until it got to the part Lily would be singing.

"I cross my t's and dot my i's, yeah I'm for real. Hee hold me down, that's my shit. He buy whatever, he know the drill," Lily sang as she came from backstage. Most people cheered but I heard boo's as well. "He whispered in my ear and told me, feel."

She walked over to me, continuing to sing. I grabbed her by the waist and pressed my forehead against hers as she sang her entire part.

"Hey, fuck me 'til I can't see straight, make me think that hoe was a mistake," I sang the ending. "I just need to feel you all the time, alright, alright, alright."

I hugged Lily as we finished the song. She kissed me and I heard the entire crowd gasp. When she pulled away, she looked towards the crowd and waved. I was still in shock.

Liked by postmalone, kyleberkley94, and 799 others liliesforlily one last hotel night before we fly to LA in the morning

liliesforlily one last hotel night before we fly to LA in the morning. so excited to start this journey with you!
username1 I'm severely uncomfortable.
username2 what the hell?? you haven't even known him that long.
1 hour ago

I passed Lily a cigarette out of the pack I was holding and handed her the lighter. I honestly wasn't ready to go home tomorrow. I had no friends anymore. I couldn't face the people that used to be my friends.

"Everything okay?" Lily asked as she blew out the smoke from her cigarette.

"When we go back to LA, I don't have anyone," I told her, taking another hit of mine. "Everyone is on Olivia's side."

"You have me," she said, sitting her cigarette in the ash tray. She walked over to me and straddled me. "I'm not going to have anyone either. No one but you. But to me, that's more than enough."

"You're right," I smiled at her and then began kissing her neck. I still held the cigarette between my fingers as I squeezed her ass.

Her lips attached to mine as she began grinding on me. I pulled away and put my cigarette in the ash tray as well. I kissed her again, harder this time trying my hardest not to think about Olivia.