Angel/Requested

I took a deep breath and smoothed down my brown hair. I looked in the mirror, making sure everything was in place when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

I smiled once I saw who it was. "Hey." He smiled, "Hey."

"Are you nervous?" He whispered in my ear. His breath cause chills to run down my spine. "A little." I turned around in his arms, "But I should be asking you that? How are you feeling?"

"I'm doing alright." He got a playful look on his face, "I'll be even better when I see you on that runway."

"I better be the only one you're looking at on that runway." I joked, "You have nothing to be worried about Shelby."

I laughed, "I know. I'm kidding."

"It's time for you to go out there Shawn." He smiled at the man.

He rubbed my arms, "Okay I got to go. Good luck sweetie." He kisses my cheek. "Good luck."

I took another deep breath

"Please Welcome, Shawn Mendes." I heard the crowd begin cheering. I smiled knowing how much the people loved him.

I watched as he smiled at the crowd.

"You're up sis." I heard from behind me. "Already?" I guess I just got caught up in the performance.

I walked down the runway, making eye contact with Shawn. A smile crept onto his lips. I was almost to him when he held out his hand for me.

I gladly accepted his offer, taking his hand. He spun me around, soon letting go of my hand.

Happiness took over me as I walked to the edge of runway. I saw the smiles from the crowd. Whistles and cameras flashing.

In this moment everything kinda seemed perfect. I'm living my dream, Shawn's here. It's all so good.

I turned around headed back to the other end of the runway. I met his eyes, glowing in admiration. I gave him a playful smile as butterflies filled my stomach.

It was kind of weird. I could be in front of these people and feel almost no nerves, but with Shawn. He brought something out of me. Happiness.

His hand intertwined with mine, leading me about three quarters of the way. He let go of my hand, leaving a warm feeling.

I walked backstage. I stayed where I was hidden from the crowd, but I could still see Shawn.

His presence lit up the stage. He looked most happy when he was on stage, which is why my most favorite thing to do is watch.

He finished the song and the crowd applauded. He ran off stage, getting many compliments along the way.

"How'd I do?" I smiled, "You did amazing, as always." He shook his head, "You looked beautiful out there, the crowd loved you."

He smirked, "I'm glad I got to show you off." I lightly hit his arm, "You better be." He laughed.

I looked into his eyes and saw glimmers of happiness in them.

"What?" He asked a smiled still adorning his lips. "I love you Shawn." He pecked my lips, "I love you too Shelby."

-

A/N: wow that was by far one of the cheesiest endings I've ever written. I hope you liked it Shelby, @shelbyroseg I'm so sorry it tom so long to write, I've just been really busy with school and drivers ed.