Chapter 39: The Last Date

Justin's POV

I got untied and was still shocked by all the upcoming news. My best friend was a murder. And killed my girlfriends mother. I really had no clue what to do now. I wanted to tell Ariana but it would only make her worst. But right at the very moment my phone went off. I picked it up from off the floor and it read "My Baby 💟"

I knew it was Ariana. I prepared taking before I answered the phone so I didn't sound like I had just been in a crisis.

Me: hi baby. How are you?

Ariana: I'm actually feeling a lot better.

I was shocked to hear that. She hasn't felt better in days.

Ariana: but where are you?

Me: Ry- um gas station. I'm on my way home.

Ariana: Good, I want to go out.

That's a first 😉.

Me: yeah, any plans in mind?

Ariana: I don't care where we go their just has to be food.

" I giggled and told her okay. I said bye but before I hung up the phone I heard her say " I love you".

" I love you too" I said back. Then she officially hung up.

I hopped in my car. I put my keys in the ignition. I started driving back to the house and arrived there shortly.

+

I pulled out my keys and opened the door.

Ariana's POV

I walked into the bathroom, and I looked in the mirror and saw my stomach getting bigger day by day.

" 5 months till your out of me. I want my body back" I whispered to my belly pretending the baby could here me. Then I looked at my wrist. I was now ashamed of it now. My old self would never have done something like this. I was lost in my thoughts until I heard the front door open.

" hey Babe it's me- Justin" he yelled from downstairs. I closed the bathroom door and quickly put make up over my cuts, because I heard him coming up the stairs.

" Hi" I yelled from the bathroom. I could hear he made it up the stairs by now. I finished and made it look like I had only put mascara on. He opened the bathroom door

" I missed you"

" I missed you more" he said back.

" Why were you gone so long" I asked.

" Oh, um, just, see, well- the line was long" he stuttered.

I didn't really believe him, but I just said okay

He walked behind me and gave me a hug from behind. which turned into him caressing my stomach.

" Your the only girl I know who can still look amazing while their pregnant.

I turned my head back and kissed him on the lips. he kissed back then I pulled away and smiled.

" Damn Ariana your happy today. Something happen"? he asked.

" Nope just tired of crying, and sobbing" I said back. " Anyways I wanna go out. Because if I see another person telling me feel better, or seeing someone in black I will scream."

Justin chuckled.

" Well my lovely princess what would you like to do today" Justin asked.

"Let's go to a restaurant. I'm craving Italian food" I whined to Justin.

"Italian food it is!" He said.

I changed my clothes. I put my sweat pants on, and threw on a shirt.

I walked downstairs, out the door, and into the car. I opened the door and sat in the passengers seat.

"Ready?" Justin asked.

" Ready" I said back giving him two thumbs up.

We started driving and my phone went off. It was just a simple tune so I knew I got a text. I pulled out my phone and read the message.

Z: hey Ariana how's your day? I hope its good. But I have disappointing news. I want you gone a day early. So basically you can have all day with Justin, but by midnight I want you gone.

~xoxo Z

I read the message and closed my phone. I'm not leaving at midnight hell no.

To Z: your funny

I could see she read the message, but I got no reply.

(A/N ooooo tell em Ariana. #sassyiana)

+

we pulled up at the restaurant and we got out. There was an available table open so we were seated fast. We ordered and talked the whole time.

*Later on in the date*

" I'm gonna run to the restroom really fats" I said to Justin.

" Don't be gone to long. I'm going to miss you." Justin pouted.

I blew him a kiss a walked into the bathroom.

I went into the stall and did my business. Squatting is hard when your pregnant.

I came out and started washing my hands. Three other people were in the bathroom. The lady in the next stall next to me, and the lady who was washing her hands. She dried off her hands and left. While I was drying my hands the lady in the stall came out, and started walking towards me.

I looked in the mirror in front of me to see who it was. Zendaya. My eyes widened and she starting pushing me against the wall next to us. She put the side of her arm against my neck roughly while I was pinned to the wall. Breathing started getting difficult.

" Listen bitch. I wanted you to know I wasn't playing. I want you gone at midnight. Or what I said will really happen. Understand" Zendaya said quietly so no one would here her.

I nodded my head because I couldn't talk. She let me go and I dropped to the floor. She quickly left the bathroom acting like nothing happened. I sat on the floor trying to regain my breath. I knew I had to act normal though. I didn't want Justin worrying. But I couldn't believe this would be our last date.

I returned back to the table and just stared at Justin.

" I love you" I said to him. I didn't even know it but I started crying.

" Why are you crying" he asked.

" Because people who are as loving, caring, and supporting as you are so rare. I'm so thankful" I said back.

" I love you to Ariana" he said back.

We finished eating and went back home.

+

We arrived home and changed into our pajamas.

I told him I loved him again.

" Why do you keep saying that. Your usually not this lovely romantic" he said.

" I don't know tonight's different. I said.

I kissed him and he kissed back, it's was a passionate kiss.

If only he knew it was our last......

___________________________

Nooooooo Jariana. Ariana's being threatened. Justin will be broken when she leaves😭😭😭😭😭😭. Or if she leaves 😏

1 note chapter left in the book guys 😩😩😩😫😩. But we got the sequel!!!!💗💗💗💗

QOTD: how do you feel about Jariana be over?

2. Last song you heard? Mine is pretty hurts.

~xoxo Nya