Chapter9:Bethany's birthday part 2

*Bethany's POV*+

Ari opened the door for me and I was stunned by a loud sound.

"SUPRISE", yelled everyone in the room.

My face lit up.

"OMG, thanks you guys. I love you", I whined.

I stepped in and looked at the decorations. The walls had my two favorite prints, the lights were to poppin, all my friends were here. And the best part was I saw Rihanna. I started screaming and crying. I loved Rihanna.

"Is she preforming"? I asked Ari.

"Yeah, I got her to come. It was hard but I got her", said Ari.

"Ari, you didn't have to do all this, thank you so much", I said while hugging her.

Then I remembered how I looked.

" Ari, you could have at least let me get dressed and did my hair", I cried to her.

"Don't worry. The day you slept over my house from the Grammys, you left your dress at my house. So I brought it. And don't worry about the hair, and make-up. I got you", she said smiling to me.

She dragged me to the bathroom ,and brought my dress with her. I got dressed and she did my hair and make-up.

+

When I came out I have to say I looked hot. My hair was curled and my make-up was pretty.

When I came out the bathroom I saw Justin.

"Happy birthday", he smiled. He hugged me.

"Thanks. Wow. Justin your back!"'I said.

"Yerp. It's me. I'll be here for a while", he said. "Anyways, your Ariana's best friend. You know her really well right?", he asked me.

"Yeah of course. Why"? I asked back.

"I really like her. And I think she likes me. So I was going to ask her tonight to be my girlfriend, but I'm not sure if it's to early", he stated.

"I know Ariana likes you, she talks about you all the time. You should ask her", I whispered.

"Thanks. And do me a favor. Please don't tell Ariana anything", he said.

"I won't", I said before leaving to go party with my other friends.

*Ariana's POV*

It was now 11 o'clock, and the party was fun. A lot of people were drunk. Especially Sasha Pieterse. She's a funny drunk. I was dancing with Beth, while Rihanna was preforming. Then I felt someone tap my shoulder.

I turned around and was amazed by who I saw.

"J-.... Jai.....uh why are you her"?I mumbled with confusion.

"Hi Ariana, can I speak to you in private?", he asked.

"Um, sure", I said still confused. I put my drink down,then I following him to the coner.

"What do you want Jai"? I asked with an attitude.

"I want a second chance. I really do miss you. I'm sorry I cheated on you. I want to start over. I think about it everyday what I did. Please forgive me", he cried.

"First of all how the FUCK did you get in, security is all over this place. Second WHY the fuck would I ever forgive you. You hurt me. He broke me. I'll never forget what you did. YOU NEVER truly loved me. Now you want to ask for second chances,hell no. I HATE YOU!", I yelled in his face.

"Fine bitch, fuck you. Your a whore anyways. Do you know how many other girls want me? I tried to be a better person, but your just to damn annoying", he yelled back ,while slamming his fist against the wall.

It made me jump. Then he left saying "FUCK YOU ARIANA"

I felt hurt, but at the same time I didn't care. I walked back to the floor and saw Justin coming toward me.

*Justins POV*

"Hey Ariana, are you okay. What happened with Jai? I saw him cursing and yelling. Are you hurt?" I asked.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine. He just. Had to ask me something, and it told him no. He's just upset that's all", She stuttered.

I knew something was up.

"Anyways I need to ask you something", I said while clearing my throat.

I had butterflies everywhere.

"Ask away", she said while giggling.

I loved everything about Ariana.

"I know we haven't known each other for a long time, but I feel like I've known you forever. I really do like you. Everything about you. The while time I was in Canada I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss. Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked her, trying not to turn red.

"Justin I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss either. I feel safe when I'm with you. I had so much fun on the date. I would love to be your girlfr-", she said before I cut her off.

I pressed my lips softly against her. And we moved in sync. I loved her lips too. There were so many sparks. I totally forgot we were at a party with lots of people here.
__________________________________________________________

Recap

Jai Brooks- in the story Ariana's ex boyfriend. Same as in real life. If you don't know him look him up.

QOTD: have you seen Justin's movie Believe?

And shoutout to my best readers officially_aubri_x_ & littletrigg. Thanks for always commenting and voting. 💜
Vote and comment

~xoxo Nya