Chapter 1: lets go

Justin's POV

I had just woke up from my nap. Then I remembered I was in LA today ,because it was the Grammys. It's been several months since the break up with Selena. I'm starting to move on.

"I just want to go the Grammys, forget about Selena, and have fun at the after party Sean Kingston was throwing", I thought to myself. I looked at the clock, It was 5:00 pm. The Grammys started at 8. Of course I had to be there at 7:30 just in case the paparazzi would give me a hard time.

Thank goodness I didn't have to preform. Don't get me wrong I love preforming but I was tired, and had jet lag.

I then decided to hop in the shower. I took a 30 minute shower and man did it feel good. When I came out I wrapped my towel around my waist, and started doing my lovely, soft hair.

When I finished it was 6:00, and didn't know what to wear. While I was searching in my closet I heard Alfredo.

" Bro the Grammys is in 2 hours, and your not even fucking dressed wtf are you doing? He asked.

" What does It look like I'm doing"? I asked sarcastically while punching him in the arm.

"What are you wearing"? Said Alfredo.

Then I pulled out my outfit. It consisted my black shirt with a gold jacket, my cross necklas, my supras, and black pants.

Me, Ryan, and Alfredo all got dressed and left

"Alright we'll hurry up so we can leave", he said then left my room.

Ariana's POV

"OMG I'm freaking out, I don't know what to wear", I yelled across the room to Bethany and Zendaya.

Zendaya got up and walked over to my closet with me. "Wear this", she said while picking out an outfit.

It was a black dress with colorful flowers, with my white wedge heels, and my accessories.

"And the fashion expert has done it again", I said laughing to Zendaya. Then we all got dressed and headed out the door.