Chapter 8: Bethanys Birthday Part 1

Ariana's POV
*3 months later*
Justin hasn't been in LA for 3 months, and I miss him like crazy. He's been in Canada recording. After the kiss we have been talking everyday. And in almost every text or call he calls me babe. I love it.
But he was coming back today. Today was Bethany's birthday and I was throwing her a suprise party. Everyone is coming Teala Dunn, Demi Lovato, Shay Mitchell, Sasha Pieterse, and her other friends.
Except Zendaya. She still hasn't spoken to me. Matter a fact I don't even know where she is. I know her and Bethany go out to Starbucks and hang out. Of course with out me. I mean its not like I can tell Bethany to invite Zendaya to Bethany's party, because Bethany doesn't know about the party. Oh well.
I also couldn't text Bethany, because then she would wanna hang out with me, and I had to pick up Justin, and bring the cake to the party before it started.
The party was going to be at a club. I had decorators start working on the decorations. The party planner had it under control. The party started at 9pm.
And Justin's plane landed 7 . It was already 6. So I got dressed and headed out the door to pick up Beth's cake, and drop it off at the club.
*Went to the bakery, and is now at the club dropping off the cake*
When I got to the club with Beth's cake I noticed how beautiful the decorations were. One side of the place had pink cheeta print, and the other had Zebra print. It was a cool, but a weird combination. The stage was decorated with lights that said "happy birthday Bethany".
By time I put the cake down it was already 6:50.
"Fuck", I mumbled.
I was gonna be late. One because the airport was 25 minutes away. And it was probably going to be swarming with paparazzi.
I immediately ran out the doors, forgetting to tell the painters good job.
When I got to the airport I didn't even have to call Justin to find out where he was. I knew where Justin was just because of the papparazi.
"Hey sometimes the paps can make things easier", I thought
I honked the horn and I saw him turn around. I waved for him to come, and he came. He pushed all the paps out of the way to get in my car. All I heard was
"JUSTIN OVER HERE!"
"JUSTIN WHOS THE NEW GIRL"!
"HOWS SELENA"!
He ignored all of their questions, and hopped in the car.
"How are you beautiful"? He asked while kissing my cheek.
"Good. How was Canada"? I asked.
"Fun, but tiring. I was in the studios for like three days straight", he told me.
"Hey Ari, I decided not to stay at a hotel. So I was wondering could I stay at your place for a while?" He said.
"Sure. Why not. Beth went back home, and I'm alone so I could use company. I hate being alone", I said pouting.
When we got home I showed Justin where he could stay. It was the room right across from mine.
I helped him unpack.
"Have you spoken to Bethany yet"? He asked
"No I can't. She would want to come over, then the whole thing would be ruined.
"Well you should see what she posted on Instagram", he said while showing me the picture.
It was her in her pajamas, on her bed, with a bag of chips and said
" I guess chips are the only things that want to hang out with me on my day :( "
"I feel so bad" I whined.
"She'll get over it, I promise", Justin said while hugging me.
I really did like Justin.
It was now 8:20.
"Justin, I'm going to go pick up Beth from her house and bring her to the place. I'll leave a key so you can lock the door on your way out. You can drive my second car if you want", I told him.
" okay, thanks babe", he said while turning back to his suitcase.
I smiled like an idiot, and my checks were as red as Apple. I then walked out the room, went downstairs, and left.
Bethany lived close, so it wouldn't take long to get to her house .
I hopped out the car and rang the doorbell.
When door opened I saw Beth and she looked a mess. Her hair was messy, she looked like she was angry, and was still in her pajamas.
"Dude, what are you doing in your pajamas still"? I asked.
"WOW, you remembered", she said with an attitude.
"Look I can explain just come with me", I told her while pulling her arm, and forcing her to come outside. I closed her house door ,and shoved her into the car.
"Ari. Wtf? I'm in my pajamas. Where are we going?" She screamed.
"Uhhh.....They opened a new Starbucks, so were going my treat", I told her.
"But in my pajamas, and I look a mess", she exclaimed.
"You'll live, I promise", I said.
We were driving and it was 8:50.
"Perfect' by time we get there everyone should be there ", I thought to myself.
*Arrives At Party*
"This doesn't look like Starbucks", Bethany said confused.
"Come inside you'll see", I said while guided her to the door at opening it for her.
HER EYES LIT UP AND SQUEAKED
__________________________________________________________________
Hey guys I'm back. This weekend I had 8 papers to type. And I wait till last minute to do things but I'm back. So the next chapter is crazy. Someome is going to come to the party.
QOTD: Who do you think it will be?
P. S. This part is broken into three or four parts. Keep reading and voting .
~xoxo Nya