Chapter 13: Im Up

*3 Days Later*

Justin's POV

It's been three days and Ariana still hasn't woken up. I've been here when ever I can. I was currently at the hospital holding her hand while watching the tv. Jai was also hear to.

Ariana's POV

I slowly opened my eyes while blinking several time.

You know how you have that moment where you wake up and you can't remember anything. That's how I felt.

Then it hit me I remembered. I had got into an accident, but I didn't remember where I was. I slowly opened my eyes.

Then I mumbled "Justin" quietly.

The room became silent. Justin tightened the grip on my hand and a stared into my eyes.

"Ariana-Ariana", he whispered to me.

I could see he was trying to hold back his tears. He removed a strain of hair from my face, and pushed it behind my ear.

"I'm okay", I said to him, while sitting up. He kissed my cheek.

"Where am I", I asked slowly to him.

That's when Frankie walked in.

"Were at the hospital. You- you got into an accident", he stuttered slowly to me.

"How do you feel", Justin questioned.

"Bad. My head just hurts really bad, and my foot. Can you get me water?"I asked to Frankie.

"Yeah" he said before walking out the room again.

"Do you know how this happened", Justin asked.

"No, I think I ran a stop sign or something", I told Justin.

I lied. I didn't want to tell Justin I was basically texting and driving, or reading and driving. I knew he would be mad.

It only took several minutes before Frankie came back into the room with my cup of water. I took a sip. Then handed the cup to Justin so he could put it on the table. Then put my focus on Jai.

"Why are you here", I asked with an attitude to Jai.

"I heard what happened, and I wanted to make sure were okay. I know we might not be dating but I still have feelings for you Ariana", said Jai.

Then he walked over to the right side of my bed, and picked up my hand. He rubbed his thumb against my cold palm and stared at me. I could see the anger forming in Justin's eyes. I pulled my hand away from Jai's and scolded him.

"Jai. Were through, I have moved on. I'm with Justin", I said basically yelling to Jai.

He eyes widened before saying rudely while yelling "You and Justin. Your dating!! You picked this dick head over me he- ".

"Jai stop. He's not a dick. He's a good guy. He loves me, he cares about me. He does things you've never even done. He's sweet. So stop with the BULLLSHIT", I yelled. "I think you should leave", I said pointing to the door.

"You know what Ariana fine. I'll leave, but this isn't the last time you'll see me", Jai said before leaving the room, and slamming the door oh his way out.

About 10 minutes later the doctor came in.

She was a short lady, with blond hair and blue eyes. She was pretty. She shut the door behind her.

"Hi. Ariana, I'm doctor Kim. How are you feeling", she questioned me.

"Eh, I've been better. I think I may have sprained my angle or foot or something. It hurts a lot", I said to Kim

"Well how about I get a body x-Ray and we'll see if any things broken", she grinned to me. Then she left the room leaving me, Justin, and Frankie alone.

She came back shortly.

"Well Ariana, you have a broken foot. That's all nothing else luckily. You didn't hurt your little miracle", she winked at me.

I have Kim confused look and said " What are you talking about"?

"You know the thing I saw in your x-Ray.

"I'm still confused" I told Kim.

"Did you not know?", Kim asked me back.

"Know what", I said worrying now.

"Ariana your pregnant" said Kim.

My HEART DROPPED.

____________________________________________________________________

😲😲😲😲 she's preggers. Wow. Worst way to find out. Sorry for the short chapter and not updating. I hope to never take that long again.

QOTD: do any celebs follow you on twitter?

Keep commenting and voting. Sorry if there's mistakes. I didn't really proof read, because I didn't want you guys to wait any longer.

~xoxo Nya