Chapter 7: After The date

Ariana's POV

I walked inside and ran upstairs only to find Bethany in my bed watching a moie, and eating popcorn.

"I can't believe what just happened. I JUST MADE OUT WITH JUSTIN BIEBER!!!" I yelled.

She coughed and opened her eyes wide, and yelled "what!!"

"I mean we were sitting down and before I knew it we were..... MAKING OUT", I told her

"Where did he take you? Did you kiss him first ? Did he kiss you first?" She asked eagerly.

"Well we had a dinner date on the beach, and he had my name spelled in the sand with flowers,and a waiter it was perfect. Then when we finished eating we sat next to each other in the sand. Then before I knew it BAMM HE KISSED ME. of course I kissed back he's so sweet and cute", I told her.

"Do you like him?", she asked

Then she got up and threw her popcorn box away.

"Yeah I do like him", I said.

"Awe. Ari has a crush/boyfriend", she laughed.

I threw a pillow at her. And went to go change.

Justin's POV

I got home and my phone was blowing up. Ryan and Alfredo put me in a group convo

Ryan: dude answer your fucking phone.

Alfredo: how was it will Ariana....

Me: good.

Alfredo: so did you get with that;)

Me: dude chill. Nothing happened. Or at least nothing serious.

I then left the conversation to text Ariana.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys in about two more chapters there's gonna be lots of drama. Keep reading and voting. I have the best readers ever. ILY <3.

Question of the day: when did you become a belieber?

~xoxo Nya