Chapter 16: I Dont Know Anymore

Ariana's POV

I spent 3 hours at the mall, before I finally found Justin's present. I got him 2 gold supras, and a gold Rolex watch . I got home,and opened the door. I was surprised to see Justin home sitting on the couch.

"Hey babe, your here early", I said sweetly to Justin

He looked at me, then looked away putting his focus on the tv. But he managed to mumbled " hey" with an attitude.

"What's wrong with you", I asked confused.

He ignored me so I repeated myself.

" Cut the bullshit Ariana. I know what's going on", he said angrily.

"What the fuck are you talking about", I said starting to get upset.

He took his attention off the tv and looked at his phone. It looked like he was texting someone. But he still answered my question.

"You and Jai. I know what's going on between with you guys", he said before holding up flowers.

Holy Shit I thought in my head. It was the flowers that Jai had been sending. The ones I've been hiding

"Justin look I can explain", I said trying not to cry. "So ever since I told Jai that I liked you, and not him he's been very angry. So the last few weeks he's been sending me flowers, and notes saying these nasty, untrue lies. I'm not cheating on you".

"Ariana did you also have fun at Bethany's house? Oh wait you weren't even there. You were probably with Jai ". He said.

I started to feel multiple tears run down the side of my face. My opened the mouth to say something but no words would come out.

Before I knew it I heard a horn honk from outside. Justin got up from the couch and started walking towards the door. Before he turned the door knob and walked out he said.

" I'm done Ariana". Then he shut the door and walked out my house into the street.

He started walking to some car. I couldn't even see who else was in the car, because my vision was blurry from crying.

Before he drove off I ran to the door and opened it.

"Fuck you Justin, I thought you were different. Btw I wasn't at Jai's house, I was getting you an anniversary present. "I yelled.

I doubt he heard the whole sentence because he shut the car door while I was yelling.

I shut the door, sat on the couch, put my hands over my face, and started to cry.

Did Justin just leave me? Are we over? I'm pregnant with his child, what am I going to do? I thought to myself

__________________________________________________________________________________

I have new guys.

ARIANA GRANDE FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER 😭😭😭. Best birthday gift ever.

And I just noticed I have two chapter 11. One of them is suppose to say twelve. Sorry 😝😂

Okay back to the story stuff. Hey guys I'm sorry for the short chapter. I was going to start writing this yesterday so it could be longer, but it was my birthday yesterday (April 22). So I wrote this chapter today. Also Thanks for all the birthday wishes loves 💙💜.

Anyways I'm almost at 1k, tell people to check out my book😊. Thanks guys. We've come so far. I have the best readers ever. I love y'all. Since I was gone so long I'll put 2 QOTD.

1.QOTD: Are you guys excited for Ariana Grandes new song Problem?

2. QOTD: what grade are you guys in?

~xoxo Nya