Chapter 10: Bethany's Birthday Part 3

Ariana's POV

Justin deepened the kiss. He pushed me against the wall. He rolled his tongue against my bottom lip and asked for entrance. I gladly excepted. He tongue explored my whole mouth. Not an inch was uncovered.

I finally pulled away from Justin. I knew I was blushing a lot, so I buried my face in his chest.

"Wow. I'm dating Justin Bieber now. Once the media finds out it's going to be a while big story", I thought to myself.

Then I heard Justin's giggle and said "Hey, are you okay Ariana", he asked.

I lifted my face off of his chest and stared into his big brown eyes,

"Yep. Perfect". I winked at him.

"Ready to go back to your place. It's already 1", he stated.

"Yeah we can go. Let me just go tell Bethany.

I walked over to the floor to find Bethany screaming and dancing on people.

"Beth, Beth....are you drunk", I yelled to her trying to make sure she heard me over the loud music.

"Yeah.....yeah Zendaya I'm good", he said laughing.

"Bethany. I'm Ariana. And your drunk. How are you getting ho-", I asked Bethany before getting cut off.

Then Our friend Teala Dunn walked over.

"Don't worry about it Ari, I'll take her home", Teala grinned.

"Thanks Teala. I'm gonna go now", I said

I waved goodbye and walked back over to Justin.

He grabbed my hand, and helped me walk to the car, because I had heals on. He opened the door for me, and I hopped in. Justin drove.

"Justin do you think it's bad that I left my friend at her own party", I asked with guilt.

"She's drunk. She'll forget about the whole party. She'll be fine", he spoke softly.

The car ride was cute and fun. Justin and I just mainly laughed. When we got home I opened the door.

"Ugh. Heels suck sometimes. There pretty, but they make your feet hurt", I whined.

Before I knew it Justin had me in his arms. He picked me up bridal style and carried me upstairs.

"You so sweet", I whispered into Justin's ear.

"Not more than you", he laughed.

When we finally got upstairs Justin placed me softly on my bed. He hovered over me, and stared into my eyes.

"You know you really are beautiful", he whispered into my ear sending chills through my hole body. I kicked off my shoes without breaking eye contact.

I responded by pressing my lips on his. It only took about three seconds before he kissed back. He asked for entrance, which I granted.

I places my hands around his neck, and deepened the kiss even more.

I then felt his hand start pulling at my top.

He moved his lips to my neck and starting kissing it. He kissed all over until he found my soft spot. He only knew it was my sweet spot because I let out a light moan.

He then sucked on it. "Justin", I moaned slowly.

He smirked and went back to kissing my lips. Without breaking the kiss he took off my shirt and threw it across the room. He unhooked my bra and threw it with my shirt. The same was done with my pants, and underwear.

I removed his shirt too, and rolled over. I was now on top. I worked my way down to his abs. I kissed and licked his abs. I kept going lower ,until I met Jerry.

"Jerry must have woke up from his nap", I winked at Justin before removing his pants and boxers.

"Guess when he sees someone so beautiful he can help it", he winked back

I played with Jerry until Justin moaned my name.

Justin rolled me back over. So I was now back at the bottom.

He looked at me. By the look I knew what he asked.

"You may", I said to Justin.

Justin then put him self into me slowly.

I closed my eyes and bit my lip.

"Are you okay", he asked concerned.

"I'm as good as ever", I said to Justin.

He kept putting himself inside of me.

It hurt so bad, but I didn't tell Justin. I tightened my grip to the sheets.

"J- Justin" I screamed.

__________________________

Hey guys I finally updated. Hmmm so they did the dirty 😉. I'll try to update ASAP. Comment and keep voting.

QOTD: do you watch PLL?

~xoxo Nya