Chapter 17: Who Is It?

Justin's POV

I can't believe Ariana did this to me. I know she cheated on me. I mean how was I suppose to react. I feel kinda bad that I just left, but I just need to clear my head. She's pregnant, and I left her. I'm horrible. It was Ryan who picked me up. We were going to his house. His house was pretty far from Ariana's so we would be in the car for a while. I was looking at the clear blue sky outside the window, while I was thinking, before I heard Ryan speak.

" Bro, you alright what happened with you and Ariana"?

"I don't want to speak about it now", I said quickly.

"C'mon bro, tell me", he said eagerly . "Wait do you and Ariana have a thing"

"Just drop it bro" I said to,him starting to get angry

Ryan pulled over, and stopped the car

" I'm not driving until, you start talking", he said starring me in my eye.

"I'm not in the fucking mood" I yelled, slapping my leg

"Well I guess we'll be staying in the car all day" Ryan chuckled.

"God damn Ryan your a dick. You want to know what happened so fucking bad well I tell tell you so you can get the fuck me. Ariana and I do have a thing, well had a thing. We were dating. Then I got her pregnant. Has pregnant as in carrying a child. Then she fucking cheated on me. And I got mad, and left Are you happy that you know every fucking detail now. Huh? Now can you drive the fucking car", I asked pissed off.

Without saying a word he started the car and started driving again.

Ariana's POV

It's only been an hour since Justin left and I'm a mess. I got up and walked to the bathroom to look in the mirror. For once I looked terrible. My mascara was all on my checks, my eyes were puff and red, and I looked so pale. I then heard my front door open. The alarm beeped, but it wasn't on call the cops mode since I wasn't sleeping. ( A/N: Btw I'm not even sure if that made sense, but hopefully you know what I mean)

I didn't know who that was so I got really scared. I started panicking, but quietly. So I picked up the first thing I was. And it was my curling iron. I had a tight grip on it, and walked out the bathroom, down the hall. I tip toed down the hall, with my curling iron. I saw a person, actually two, and without thinking I launched my curling iron, very fast.

Then I took a good look, and noticed who they were. I gasped.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Oooooo.

Another short chapter, I know. That was actually not by mistake, because I'm saving the crazy for the next two chapter. It okay I got you loves💜.

And wow. 1.3k. You guys are amazing, love y'all.

I'll do 2 QOTD

1. Who do you think came in Ariana's house?
2. Justin tweeted "Big things coming" & scooter tweeted "You Guys Are Going To Love What's Coming". What do you think the surprise is from them?

~xoxo Nya

A Different Kind Of Jariana StoryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara