Chapter 28: All Is Shared.

Justin's POV

I kept punching Jai, not caring who or what was around. " Your a fuckin ass hole" I yelled before giving him another punch in his eye. " Stay the hell away from Ariana, my soon to be child, and the rest of my family". I punched him once more harder than the first, before getting removed off of him by police. They held me back- while one of them hand cuffed me.

They walked me to the car and said " Justin Bieber you are under arrest. You have the right to remain silence. Anything you say or do can or will be used against you in court. You have the right to an attorney and if you can not afford an attorney, one will be appointed to represent you. You can choose to exercise these rights at anytime".

" Please let me call my girlfriend first" I begged.

They ignored me. great Ariana was going to be alone once again.

Ariana's POV

I wiped away my tears, because I knew I had to find Justin. I knew Justin was furious right now, and I didn't want him to do something's really bad. I walked toward the door, and out the alarm on. I closed the door- not even locking it, because I was so worried- and in a rush. I called Justin's phone

No answer

I called again.

No answer. I became more worried by the second.

I kept driving, and I couldn't find him. I made a right, and I was now on Jai's street. It was swarming with paps. I went further down the block and I saw Justin. But it was just the glimpse of the top of his face. I hopped out my car, and went on my tippy toes to see him better. Just because I'm short. Once I finally got a full body view, I saw him. And he was in hand cuffs. I froze for a second and we made a silent eye contact. He mouthed "I love you" before getting shoved in the cop car.

I sighed because now I had even more to worry about. I had a feeling I already knew what happened.

I couldn't take it anymore. Jai was ruining the whole life. He blacked mailed me, broke into my house, exposed the secret, and now sent my boyfriend to jail. I had officially had it.

I walked up to Jai who had a bloody nose, and a black eye.

" You are a fucking bastard. A horrible old, dirty, bastard. You win Jai. I'm tired of these games. You win, I surrender. Just leave me alone" I yelled before walking over to one of the cops.

" What happened" I asked.

" Well someone said they saw a physical fight between the two, do they called the cops." he said to me.

" How long will be held" I asked very nicely.

" Well when we find out who started it, and the reason for it, we will go to court, and figure out if he will have the chance to get bailed out, or if he has to stay in jail." the officer replied back to me.

* back home*

It's 11 o'clock so it's 4 hours since Justin's arrest. Justin called me once, and told me he gets out tomorrow at 8 am. I couldn't even tell you how relieved I was. but the fact that the whole world knew I was pregnant killed me. So I figured I might as well come out, and share my secret. I pulled out my phone, and went on twitter. I wrote

" My beloved fans. You have most likely already heard the rumors, about me being pregnant. And they are true. I am pregnant. with twins actually. I'm dating Justin Drew Bieber, an he is the father of this child. There WAS a lot of drama goings but I settled it. I love you guys and that will never change. PLEASE PRAY FOR ME.."

I had to screen shot the picture then post it, because the tweet would be to long.

I pressed the tweet button, and twitter went crazy. #StayStrongAriana was trending soon. I went to look at the comments to see what people were saying.

@arianagrande: I love you and I'll be here forever #StayStrongAriana

I favored her tweet. and kept reading other ones.

+

Some were hate comments, but I just ignored it. One of them even gave me the nickname Jai said. "Whore-iana Grande" I just laughed. I was so tired of all the bullshit I just wanted to be happy again. no Jai. No drama.

__________________________

Before you comment anything I want to apologize. I haven't updated in almost two week, and I'm really sorry. Since school is almost over I have exams, and it's a lot on my grade, so I have been studying. Also I'm sorry for this boring chapter, more stuff is about to happen so I have to start off slow.

• Ariana Grande Butera favored my tweet. I was like dying. So did Madison Pettis, again.

• I'm at 9.2k and I couldn't be happier. Thank you so much loves.

• Now I have exciting new for you guys. I'm thinking about a sequel..... Should I do one when the books over?¿ hmmmm 😏. lol

QOTD: do you like the new updated wattpad? I think it's okay. I really like the backgrounds.

2. Did you watch the problem video? wasn't it amazing.🔳

More drama coming soon 💜

~xoxo Nya. 💜