Chapter 2: The Grammys

Justin's POV

It was now 8 o'clock and the Grammys started. Katy perry, Kendrick Lamar, Lorde, and others preformed. It wasn't over till about 11 o'clock .

And I was now ready to turn up at the after party. So I grabbed Alfredo.

We went to go look for a Ryan. Of course when we found him he was trying to flirt. He was flirting with Miranda Cosgrove.

They way he tries to pick up girls is hilarious.

"Dude, let's go", I said to Ryan while pulling his arm.

"Wait", he said angrily.

"Why are you always flirting", I asked.

"Ever since Selena dumbed you for another guy, doesn't mean you have to ruin it for everyone", Ryan stated.

There was a moment of just awkward silence.

Alfredo but in and said " Dude really come on, no need to bring that up" then we finally left.

Ariana's POV

It was my first Grammys and I took home two awards. I was so happy. I got best artist and best new vocals.

When we were leaving Zendaya came up to me.

"Ari, Ari we got invited to the after party Sean Kingston I heard its gonna be to poppin. We have to go", she said excitedly.

"Hey, why not. Let's go. But your driving", I said to her.

"Alright. Fine, just let me get Beth".

She got Beth and we hopped into the car.