Chapter 22: Whats This?

Ariana's POV

The past few days I've been so busy. I finished my song, and added Iggy Azalea to it. Me and Iggy are very good friends. Big Sean is on it to, but just for the background whisper. I named it Problem, it's all about Justin. How he left me, and I'll have one less problem without him. We actually still haven't spoken to each other after the whole situation. I've had rehearsals for my iHeart radio performance for about 13 hours a day. Today is my last rehearsal before my performance. I got dressed, did my usual make up and hair, and left. I put the alarm on, and left my house. I hopped in my car, and started driving.

+

I got out of my car, and walked into the building. I walked up to the front desk and asked the lady a question.

"Hi. What room is the Ariana Grande today rehearsal in" I asked the front desk lady politely.

" floor 8, room 380" she responded.

I thanked her and went into the elevator.

Jai's POV

I had nothing to do today, so I decided to pay Ariana a visit. I drove to her house, and rang the doorbell.

No answer

I rang it again

No answer

I remembered where she kept the spare key, because she has bad memory. I walked over to the plant, lifted it up, and took the key. I put the key in the door, and unlocked it. It only took about 2 seconds before the alarm went off.

"Shit" I mumbled. Then I turned around and ran to the alarm. I punched in as many codes that she would have as her alarm

1-9-5-4
3-2-0-8
2-7-5-9

None of them were the code. I tried it one more time and punched in

0-6-2-6

It worked. I exhaled in relief and closed the door. I walked up stairs. Since she want home I thought of an idea. I was going to leave something of mine here, and say she stole it. Anything to get her to be hated, like she got everyone to hate me. I pulled out of of her draws, and I was going to put my watch in there, but something else caught my eye.

A paper. It said.

"Hello Ariana. This is doctor Kim. This is a reminder for your first ultra sound. It is on 5/12/14. Would you like to find out the sex of the child. If so we can figure that out. Please contact me if you want to Reschedule your appointment. Thank you and have a good day"

Ultrasound. Aren't those for when your pregnant. So Ariana's pregnant. I could have some fun with this....
__________________________________________________________________________________

Wow. Another person knows Ariana's secret. But does the wrong person know it? Hmmm.

• guys I'm seeing Ariana n concert. She's coming to New Jersey. Yayyyy.

QOTD: do you guys like Justin's PATIENCE tattoo on his neck?

~xoxo Nya