Chapter 27: Jai vs Justin

Ariana's POV

I woke up next to Justin. His warm body was pressed against mine. We laid under the sheets together, while he had his arm wrapped around my small- so to be big body. I fluttered my eyes several times, trying to get use to the sunlight in the room. I turned over and read the clock. 8:15 am is what it said.

Then I remembered

" Fuck. Were gonna be late" I mumbled while very fast hopping out of my bed, into the cold air. I searched for the nearest towel and threw it across my body.

"Justin, babe, get up. We have to go to my ultrasound. It's at 9. Hurry were gonna be late" I yelled, causing him to sit up very fast.

"I'm gonna get in the shower"

"Get dressed" I told him. I put my towel on the hook and hopped in the shower. Not long before Justin joined me. Scaring the hell out of me.

I started laughing because I couldn't believe he followed me in the shower. I looked at him, wanting an explanation.

"No games, we have to go" I said to him.

" Sorry, just wanted to save water" he smirked.

We finished showering and hopped out. I started brushing my teeth, and so did he. But he brushed his teeth, and started doing his hair- at the same time.

I find it funny how he cares about his hair so much.

I left the bathroom,and started getting dress, then did my hair.

Justin came out the bathroom and did the same.

We finished getting ready. I locked the door, and put the alarm on. I took up the spare key- under the plant and hopped in the passengers seat. Justin was driving.

" babe, can we stop at McDonalds or something really quick, I'm hungry. I need food" I said to him.

" Fine" he said

We pulled up to the drive through and ordered.

+

We pulled up to the doctors office, and Justin threw out the garbage from my food.

" Are you full now" he said to me. " You eat so much" he giggled playfully.

But I didn't fin got funny at all. I started crying. He was so confused.

"I'm sorry. I know I'm a fat pig. I look, and eat like one" I said while crying.

Justin's POV

Ariana started crying, and I was only joking.

Gosh. Pregnancy is hormonal.

" No Ariana, your not fat, your perfectly fine. I was just joking" I said to her.

I wiped her tears and she stopped crying.

" Sorry, I just have really bad mood swings" she said.

I apologized and kissed her cheek.

We walked in, and sat down. It wasn't long before the doctor came out , and called us into the room.

" Hi Ariana" doctor Kim spoke.

" Hi Kim" Ariana said back.

" So how's the pregnancy? Any Vomiting? Any Pain?" She asked Ariana.

" I think it's normal. No vomiting, no pain- at least not yet" Ariana said.

" Okay well let's start" Kim said. I sat down and watched as she put the ultrasound gel on her stomach, and turned off the light. We all looked at the screen.

Kim grew an odd expression on her face.

" What" Ariana asked.

" Well. I hear and see two heart beats. But one is smaller than the other. Nothing serious to worry about. But I believe you have twins. There are two bodies showing" Kim said.

Ariana's mouth dropped. So did mine.

" Twins" I stuttered out.

" Yas Mr. Bieber. You guys are having twins" she said to me. " I'll let you two talk alone. But overall your good to go.

I felt tears forming in my eyes. I got up and walked over to Ariana.

" Were having twins. Two little ones.

" I'm so excited, to see what they bring to our life" Ariana said.

" Me too" I said back. Then I kissed her, and we left.

Ariana's POV

* later that day*

It was only about 7 o'clock now, so me and Justin just hung out. We had some couple time, that we haven't had a while. I snuggled against him on the couch and turned on the TV. Access Hollywood was on. They said:

" Pop sensation Ariana Grande pregnant? Ultra papers found by papparazi.We don't know how these papers got in papparazi hand, But if your wondering if the papers are real or fake the answer is real. It's a real doctors letter, and real hospital in the letter. So ladies and gentleman the big question is WHOSE THE DADDY? "

My heart dropped. Jai released the papers. Everyone knows now. My secret is revealed. I broke down and started crying, harder than ever. Justin stood up and looked pissed.

" I knew he wasn't just going to turn down that easy. I KNEW IT!!!" he yelled my slapping the wall. You know what Ariana I have to teach him a lesson, I'll be back".

Justin's POV

I hopped in my car, and started driving. I sped down the road. Once I got to Jai's house, it was surrounded by paps. I rang the bell and waited for him to answer.

He opened the door and I punched him in the face over and over. Paps were taking pictures but I didn't care.

I kept punching Jai until I heard police sirens....

_______________________________________________________________________________

OMF I made this chapter long for you loves. I needed a huge twist for my story. I need to keep you guys entertained. And this chapter was crazy. I guess Justin hit the breaking point.

• Ariana's having twins 💜

• 7.2k thanks loves.

• And Ariana got platinum for problem. 👏

• Madison Pettis followed me on twitter today. 😊😊😊😊💙💙

• And in the first time ever I did two updated back to back. I usually update every 2-3 days. But I love you guys.

QOTD: 1. Did you like the chapter?
2. Do you use the mobile watt pad or the app?

Hope you enjoyed

~ xoxo Nya