Chapter 35: LMFAO

Ariana's POV

I watched as Zendaya walked off-confident and smiling. I wanted to slap her so fucking bad, but I knew it wasn't a good place- or time. I started crying, one part because when I'm angry I cry, second because I'm hormonal. But I quickly wiped away my tears, and actually headed towards the bathroom. I fixed my makeup, and threw away the flowers Zendaya gave me to place on the casket. Shortly I went back into the service.

I walked back to my seat, and Justin held my hand. " You okay" he whispered.

" Yeah, why?" I asked.

" Just because you were gone so long, and I know your going through a lot" he said while caressing my cheeks.

" Sorry pregnant people pee a lot" I lied while throwing on a smile.

Before I knew it I was being called up by Frankie to say a few words. I walked up there as fast as a pregnant women could.

" Hello everyone" I said. They all said hello back. " My mother Joan Grande- Butera was an amazing woman. She was so strong, beautiful, caring, and kind. I am the way I am today because of my mother. My father wasn't around in my life, so she did an amazing job raising two kids on her own. My mom was my best friend. She taught me everything I know, and provided me with an amazing life. She clothed me, fed me, and put a roof over my head. I will always remember the memories we had together. I won't make this long, but I hope she is happy and healthy. Even though I wish she could be here and see her grandchild, she's happy so that's all that matters. So I won't say goodbye, I'll say thank you for letting me know her."

I stepped down, and placed a note that I had written on her casket. I walked back to my seat and let the service finish.

+

The service finished and now we just had to go to the cemetery to place her in the ground. I don't like cremating. They started placing further and further into the ground. I blew her a kiss wishing she could see it. She finally was all the way down in the ground and they started putting dirt over her. I wanted to cry so bad, but I was tired of crying- I just had to face reality.

*Later*

Me, Justin, and a lot of my family members were all at Frankie's house. I guess you could say it was an "after party", but a sort of a depressing one. The doorbell rang, and I went to go get it.

" Babe, I got it" Justin called from behind me trying to get me to sit back down.

" No it's okay I'll get it, I need to go outside and get fresh air anyways" I said. He nodded and I went to the door. I opened it, to once again be face to face with Zendaya.

I sighed and stepped outside closing the door behind me.

Before she got to say anything I spoke. " Are you stalking me"? I asked with an attitude.

Zendaya's POV

" Eh, kinda" I replied giggling. "But I'm here because I forgot to mention something to you. I want you to break up with Justin" I said to her seriously.

She started laughing. " Your a crazy bitch" she said. " You really are. First you come and threaten me at my mothers funeral, and now you want me to break up with the love of my life- the father of my child."

" I'll be as crazy as I want. But I'm giving you 5 days to break up with him, or bye bye to another family member. Your choice." I said in a bitchy tone. "And I hope you placed the flowers on her grave"

Then I walked away. I got in my car and smiled. "I love this, this is gonna be fun" I mumbled to myself.

___________________________

•18.1k 😘 tysm. And while I was writing this chapter on June 9, 2014 Justin Drew Bieber followed me on twitter. I can't stop crying.

• Another thing is I'm starting to get hate on this book. People are saying I stole this book, I copied it, it's bad and it's really rude stuff. I started to delete those rude comments. If you don't like my book don't read it. Stop hating. Im 13 I make grammar mistakes move on. If you don't like it leave 👋.

• I'm going on vacation for two weeks and since I won't be in the country I won't be able to use my phone. So no updates for a while 😢.

QOTD: this is random but what do you like better cupcakes or cookies?

~xoxo Nya