Chapter 25: If Only You Knew

Ariana's POV

I can't believe I kissed Justin. Well he kissed me, but I kissed back. I missed him, and he is the father of my child anyway.

I detached myself from Justin, and smiled. I looked like an idiot

" Please Ariana give me a second chance. I really do miss you. I want to be there for you and this child. I love you Ariana Grande Butera" he said slowly to me.

" Justin" I paused. " I love you too, I never stopped"

" So are we together again" he asked.

I nodded.

He kissed my cheek and whispered "You look sexy in that outfit".

I giggled and slapped his arm.

" Okay now we still have a problem we need to fix. So here's the plan. I have to kiss Jai" I said. I could see Justin wasn't happy about that.

" It's okay Justin. The kiss won't mean anything to me. I just need to not to expose my secret now. I want to tell my fans myself, and first. Put your shades back on, and sneak out of here. I don't want you to be seen".

I pecked his lips very quick and left my dressing room.

I walked outside looking for Jai. I couldn't find him anywhere.

I walked over to scooter and asked him. "Hey Scooter, have you seen Jai?

" I saw him go inside, but I never saw him come back out" he replied.

" Okay, thanks" I said while I kept looking.

Then my phone beeped.

I looked at the number, and I didn't know who it was.

The message read: Hey Ariana it's Jai. I decided I was just being so mean. I'm sorry for everything. I left the place so you could be alone. I won't expose your secret. I'm truly sorry. xx Jai.

I didn't have Jai's contact name in my phone because I deleted it after our break up.

It was so odd. When is Jai ever sorry?

I'm just happy it's all over.

I told everyone goodbye, and got in my car, and went back to my house. I decided to call Justin.

It rang for a while before Justin answered.

Justin: hello.

Me: Hey Justin. It's me. So Jai left. I didn't even have to do anything. I guess he just gave up.

Justin: wow. Jai Brooks gave up. that's strange he's a fighter.

Me: I know. Anyways I was wondering if you wanted to come back to my house. Your welcome again. I laughed.

Justin: sure. thanks babe. love you be there soon.

He then hung up.

I loved that we were back together again. I could sleep with him at night. I was happy once again.

Justin's POV

I started packing up my things to go back to Ariana's house.

+

I finished gathering all my things and left Ryan a note.

Hey Ryan. I'm going back to Ariana's. Thanks for letting me stay here bro.

~Justin.

I hopped in my car. ( Justin has a rental car) and started driving to Ariana's

___________________________

Awe. Ariana and Justin are back together 👫. But she thinks Jai gave up and didn't expose her. If only she knew.

• 6.5k loves TYSM. love y'all.

• Sorry for not updating, been busy.

QOTD: 1. Did you see Justin's new picture of him in a suit?!!! ❤️❤️❤️😻💜🔥. He looks so hot.

2. If you could live anywhere where would you live? I live in the U.S. in New Jersey, and it's kinda boring 😕. So I wanna live in California.

~xoxo Nya