Chapter 6: The Date

Ariana's POV

We drove to forever 21. Bethany wasn't even fully dressed she still had her pajama shirt on and her hair looked a mess.

I feel like I brought the whole entire store. We bought 6 different jeans, tops, shoes, and accessories.

*hours later*

We were there for a long time.Before we went home we stopped at Carvel. I got vanilla ice cream and Beth got chocolate. We then hopped in the car. Beth drove.

"Did you ever talk to Zendaya", she asked me.

"Uhh. No. Don't worry about it though, it'll be fine", I told her. Then the rest of the car ride was silent. When we got home it was 5:39

"Shit, were we really at the mall that long", I yelled.

"Yeah we were. Come on let's pick what your gonna wear", said Beth.

+

When I finished my outfit, hair, and makeup I have to admit I looked hot.

I had on blue jeans, a black crop top,some wedge sneakers,and of course make up.

I was looking in the mirror when the door rang. Bethany got the door while I grabbed my purse. Then I ran downstairs.

Justin's POV

I saw Ariana come downstairs. I tried not to stare, but damn she looked hot. I bit my lip. She laughed.

"You look great", I said to her.

"Thanks you to", she said back.

I walked her to the car, and opened the door for her.

"Where are you taking me"? She said mysteriously.

"You'll see", I said winking.

When we arrived I made her close her eyes as I put my hoodie over her eyes.

"Do you trust me"? I asked.

"Yeah. I do", she responded.

I walked her straight to the place and took her blindfold (my hoodie).

Ariana's POV

Justin's had one hand on the blindfold and the other hand around my waist. I knew we were walking straight ahead. My feet felt like they were walking on something soft. Then he counted.

"3,2,1 take of your blindfold", said Justin.

I dropped my blindfold on the floor and was amazed.

He had a table on the beach, with flowers spelling Ari in the sand. There was a waiter and two chairs.mit was a perfect view of the ocean.

"It's beautiful", I whispered to Justin.

"Beautiful things, for beautiful people", he whispered back.

I blushed

He then escorted me to my chair.

When he sat down we both looked at each other.

I then realized I had a crush. I had a crush on Justin .......freaking Bieber.

His eyes, lips, hair, everything was just perfect.

"Justin.....you didn't have to do all this", I said.

"Don't worry about it. I wanted you to enjoy tonight", he told me.

Our waiter then came ,and we ordered.

*2 hours later*

Justin's POV

I had a great night with Ariana. After we were done eating we watched the sunset. We sat next to each other in the sand for about 10 minutes, before I looked into Ariana's eyes. Before I knew it I leaned in and kissed her.

It wasn't serious just small and simple. But their were so many sparks. I could feel it. Then she pulled away.

She looked at me once again and pressed her soft lips on mine.

That's when I deepened the kiss. I rolled my tongue against her bottom lip asking for entrance, which I was granted.

"I know I just met Ariana, but I really did like her, matter a fact I loved her. I feel like I've known her forever. When we were eating i learned a lot about her. I love her laugh, her smile, her hair, she was perfect". I thought to myself.

The kiss was for about 3 minutes before she broke away.

"Thanks. Thanks for tonight, for everything", she said.

"No problem, Ari", I said.m

I took her hand and helped her get off. We walked back to the car and I drove her home.

We just laughed and told embarrassing stories the whole ride.

When we got to her house I walked up the porch with her. I kissed her cheek.

She blushed, said goodnight and went inside.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for such a long wait I've had so many papers to type . Ugh. But yeah read and vote.

Question of the day: have you ever been to a Justin concert?