Chapter 20: Problem?

Teala's POV

I wasn't going it get snacks, let's just say I am going to meet up with someone. It only was a 25 minute drive before I arrived at my destination. I have good connections with people to get me to find what I need. I walked in and could already see the person I wanted to see. I walked farther and sat down

Justin's POV

I was talking to Khalil when some random chick sat next to met me and Khalil both looked at each other with confusion.

"Um. Hello." I said weirdly. "Are you a fan"?

"No" she responded." But I'm here to talk, about Ariana.

"We need to talk. Khalil do you mind getting a drink for me from the bar" she asked. At first he didn't move. She gave him a certain look at he got up. Ariana always used that on me.

"So who are you?" I asked

"Teala...Teala Dunn. A friend of Ariana's" she responded.

"Okay. So why are you here"? I asked.

" To see if you know what really happened, about the notes and flowers" She responded

"Not to be rude, but this is between me and Ariana. I don't think you should be dragged into this" I said.

"Look Bieber. I'm not here to start problems but I thought you should know what happened" she said, and I nodded for her to contain talking. "Jai has been blackmailing Ariana, after the whole hospital thing. Jai hates you, and wants Ariana back. And the other day she lied about where she was, because she was getting you an anniversary gift. She wasn't at Jai's house. She wanted it to be a surprise so she said she was going to Beth's. The stuff on the notes were all lies. They never had sex. She is a virgin, well was" I said raising my eyebrows at Justin.

"Wait she told you she's pre-" Justin said before I cut him off.

"Pregnant. Yeah. And you left her while she was pregnant who does that. I mean isn't that the time she needs you the most?" She asked.

"Look I was very upset. I felt bad these past days, but I've been so hurt, destroyed" I replied.

"Your a good guy, I know you won't just leave her. Think about when she has the baby and you will be one of those fathers who wasn't their for their childhood. Don't let stupid little Jai ruin you guys. Go get her. She still loves you, and so do you" she said to me.

In minutes she got up from the table, and left.

Is that what really happened?

Did Ariana still love me?

Did I screw up everything? Questions fluttered my mind. Khalil shortly returned with a coke in his hand.

"Where did she go"? He asked while sitting down.

"She left. Just like I did to Ariana " I said. He was confused because I didn't tell him about the while Ariana drama. I didn't have time to now. I needed to get my girlfriend back.

The night ended earlier then excepted cause I needed to find a way to get Ariana back.

Ariana's POV

I was still waiting for Teala. I was even starting to get worried. It's been almost 45 minutes and the store is around the coner. While I waiting I started writing down some lyrics. It was about Justin, and how he left me.

Hey baby even though I hate ya!

I wanna love ya

I want you! (you you)

And even though I can't forgive you

I really want ta

I want you! (you you)

Tell me, tell me baby

Why can't you leave me?

Cause even though I shouldn't want it

I gotta have it

I want you! (you you)

Head in the clouds

Got no weight on my shoulders

I should be wiser

And realize that I've got

Piece by piece the words came together. It was the first part of my soon to be song.

______________________________________________________________________________

•So little Teala sneaking around helping her friend. Awe what a good person...... Or at least we hope.

•Justin wants his girl back.

• I have no school tomorrow 😝. Hahahah. So maybe you will get another update :)

• 3.2k loves. You guys are amazing !!!!! I love my readers.

QOTD : do you watch the fosters? Teen wolf? Dance moms?

Keep commenting and voting, and of course reading. ~xoxo Nya