Chapter 31: What Happened?

Alfredo's POV

I went to find Justin because it was 3am. Ryan was partying, and I had no idea where Justin was. I looked around the club, and he was no where to be found. I started heading to check the bathroom, until I tripped. I looked down to find Justin spread out across the floor. I freaked out for a second because I thought he was dead, but I heard him snoring.

"Bro, bro wake up" I said while trying to pull him up on his feet.

He just kept falling. I put his arm over my shoulders and tried to walk him out the door. I dragged him out the club, and placed him in the back of my car. I shook him again, trying to get him to wake up. But he wouldn't get up. I figured he was drunk. I closed the door, and went to look for Ryan, so we could go back to my house.

I went back to find Ryan. I found him a lot faster, because of his bright shirt. He was with some girl- making out.

Surprised, not really.

I pulled him away, and I could tell by his scent of alcohol he was drunk. His hair was a mess, and he just looked crazy. Like he was high.

" Ryan come on we gotta go" I said to him.

He just kept running back to his little thot. Before they locked lips again, I dragged him toward the door, with all my force. But Ryan is the type of person who is a weird drunk. Ryan gets very mad, and physical when he is drunk. He tried swinging at me, but I kept ducking all the punches.

" Let me go" he yelled.

" Ryan you are drunk, and we need to get back, you had enough drinks already" I yelled back while walking out of the club.

I sat him down in the passengers seat, and walked around to the drivers seat. I locked all the doors, just in case Ryan would go crazy and try to get out. I pulled out the parking lot and started driving to my house. I didn't want to disturb Ariana, and have her stress out because Justin was drunk. So I would just let them sleep over my house.

When we finally got home I walked Justin who was still sleeping into the house and up to the guest room, I placed him down and closed the door.

I did the same for Ryan.

+

Justin's POV

I woke the next morning with an extreme headache. I sat up and held my head, trying to have a recap of where I was? Why I was here? And What happened?

I was had no answers.

Shortly after, Alfredo came into the room, and started talking.

" Hey Bro, I see your up" he said in a fine tone.

" Yeah, what happened" I said sounding like I had been smoking weed all my life.

" Well yesterday we went to the club. We ordered beers, only one- well at least when we first got there. Anyways I went off in the club, but you and Ryan were together. Then later it was like 3am, and I went to look for you. I couldn't find you anywhere. I kept looking, and found you sleeping on the floor. I was trying to wake you up, but you wouldn't get up. I figured you were drunk, but you didn't smell like alcohol. I didn't want Ariana to see you like this, so I brought you to my place." He said.

" Thanks man" I said to him while patting his shoulder.

Then he pulled out two advils, and handed it to me. Water is on the dresser.

I walked to the dresser, and the drank water, while I swallowed the two pills. I laid back down and looked at Alfredo.

" Justin try to remember I know it might be hard, but how many beers did you have" he asked.

" Not.... Not quit sure, I can't remember" I said back shakily.

" Well what's the last thing you remember?" He asked.

It took me a minute but then I got a slight memory back.

" I remember going to the bathroom, and either you or Ryan were sitting next to my chair. I came back and saw someone next to one of you and my seat, but once they saw me coming they quickly left. I sat back down, and finished my drink. And now I'm here. That's all I remember." I said.

" you left your drink unattended?" Alfredo asked.

" yeah cause I saw you or Ryan watching it" I responded back.

" Justin your an idiot someone could have spiked your drink. They could have drugged you. That's why you you went to sleep on the floor, at the club. YOU WERE DRUGGED" he said shaply.

I processed what he said, and realized what he said could have happened, but if couldn't remember if that's what really happened. But the facts went together so I bet I was drugged.

I threw my head back, and felt stupid.

" Do you have any slight memories of the person, or the face" asked Alfredo.

" Nope, that's all I remember" I said.

Alfredo sighed

" well you should text Ariana, she might be worried" he said.

I quickly picked up my phone that was on the side of my bed and texted her. But of course she had already texted me worrying.

Ariana : hey bae you okay?
Ariana: are you coming home?
Ariana: Are you okay?
Ariana: where are you?

I started texting her and said: hey babe. I'm okay, sorry I didn't text you. We came back late so I crashed at Alfredo's. But I'll be home soon. Xx Justin.

I figured what she doesn't know won't kill her. Right? But who the hell drugged me?

________________________________________________________________________________

OMG who the hell drugged Justin???!!!!

• 11.9k 💜

• schools almost done. 3 more days 😊😊😊😊🙌🙌

QOTD: How do you feel about the JELENA picture Justin posted then deleted? Why I don't know 😬. Me I'm actually kinda mad. I freaking can't stand Selena Gomez. Sorry selena fans, but I don't like her. She uses Justin then breaks his heart. Ugh 😒.

2. Who drugged Justin?

~ xoxo Nya

Comment and vote . 😊💙