Chapter 18: Hard 2 Face Reality

Ariana POV

I looked up and looked at the two people. Females actually. Then I realized who they were. Beth and Teala. I just hit Beth in the stomach with my curling iron.

"Shit" I mumbled under my breath.

Beth was hunched over, holding her stomach trying to shake off the pain. When she stood up straight she looked me in the face and started laughing.

"What was that for", Beth asked confused.

"Sorry, I thought you were a robber, or a kidnapper" I said softly trying to wipe my face so it wouldn't look like I had been crying. "How did you get in anyway", I added on.

"I know you keep a spare keep under your favorite plant outside your house", Beth stated to me.

"Good aim though" Teala added on while giggling.

I think Beth noticed something was up. So I tried to turn around quickly to wipe my face again, but she ran over to me, so we were now facing each other, and she stared at me.

"What's wrong", Beth asked worried, before being joined by Teala on her right side.

"Nothing" I said to them while sniffling.

"Spill it Ariana", they said at the same time.

They know me well. So I walked to the couch and took a deep breath. They seconds later followed me, and sat down next to me. I started talking

"So while you guys were on the the YouTube tour a lot happened. After Beth's party Justin asked me to be his girlfriend, because he had strong feelings for me, and I did too. So after the party we left and came back here, and started watching a movie but we didn't watch the movie" I said

I could see there eyes widen.

"OMG Ari, did you do the dirty", Teala asked while laughing in shock.

"Yeah, we did", I responded, before getting back to my story.

"Anyways we didn't use protection. I mean I totally wasn't thinking. So the next mornings had morning sickness, but I thought it was just a bug. Then I went out to get breakfast for us. Justin texted me on my way back. I was driving, but I still went to unlock my phone, and read the message. It didn't end well. I got into an accident. I woke up at the hospital hours later. Frankie, Justin, and even Jai was there. Why I don't know. Out of no where He told me he wanted me back, and he still had feeling for me. He told me this at your party too. And both times I declined him. But this time he got even more angry. He told me "this wasn't the last of him". Then he left. The doctor came in and I told them my foot hurt. They did an x-Ray and I had a broken foot. I mean it's healed now. But they also found out in the x-Ray that I'm.... I'm pregnant.

Bethany coughed pretending she was chocking.

" Pregnant.... Ari your pregnant...as in carrying a child, going to be a mom" Beth stuttered slowly. "I'm your best friend and you didn't even tell me"

I could tell she was hurt

I'm sorry I couldn't tell anyone I didn't know how to tell anyone yet. I wasn't ready yet. But there's more.

So ever since then, Jai has been sending me flowers with dirty notes on them saying that I should tell Justin that I'm cheating on him, and that we had sex. None of that was true, so I've been hiding the flowers an notes from Justin. Today was our 1 month anniversary and I went to the mall to get Justin a gift. I wanted it to be a surprise so I said I was going to Beth's house. But he came home early today for our anniversary and Jai sent another one gift today. And Justin saw it. He flipped out. He most have called Beth and found out I wasn't with you. So he got even more pissed. He thought I was with Jai. When I came home, he confronted me, but before I had the chance to explain, he left. He said "I'm done" and walked out. Leaving me alone, and pregnant.

I felt many tears run down my face like my tears were having a race.

Teala wiped away my tears and pulled me in a hug.

"Do you love him" Teala whispered in my ear.

"I do, I really do" I said while crying.

"So go get him. Go after him, I can tell you really love him, you weren't even this bad when you broke up with Jai" Teala said to me.

I cried on Teala's shoulder hard. I was really broken. It was Hard To Face Reality.

Beth's POV

I love Ariana, but I don't want her to get back with Justin. I knew they were dating. Ever since they have Been dating, she's always to busy for me. It's kinda annoying. Maybe I can get her to change her mind.

Teala's POV

Ariana's my good friend and I can't stand to see her hurt. I'm going to help her.
__________________________________________________________________________________

What do you think Teala's going to do. Hmmmm?

•And I hit 1.7k loves, thank you so much. You guys should follow me on wattpad, I'll follow you back. I'll do 3QOTD

1. Did you guys buy Problem? Isn't it perfect!!!

2. Did you guys hear Justin's new song"We Were Born For this"? It's so deep. I love it.

3. What do you guys think of my book? Be honest.

Thanks loves💜~ xoxo Nya