Chapter 14: WTF

Frankie's POV

"Ariana your pregnant", replayed over agin in my head. I just learned they were dating, yet alone pregnant. I wasn't going to talk to Ariana about it until we left the hospital, because there was enough stuff going on. But now I find out this out. I was going to be an uncle. My thought were all over the place, but I put them aside.

I turned to Ariana, to see her just as shocked as me, but maybe a little more. Her mouth was open and she just stared at Kim. She looked like she was going to drop dead. I got my focus off of her and looked at Justin. He looked like he wanted to throw up.

I turned my head, now facing Kim.

"Can you excuse us for a second", I asked Kim politely.

Without hesitating she left the room, closing the door behind her. I walked closer to Ariana who was still sitting on her hospital bed. I tapped her shoulder, calling her name, and she slowly turned to look at me.

"Are you okay", I asked Ariana

She gave me no answer

So I decided to leave her and Justin alone to talk, because my mind was already blown. I patted her on her back, before leaving the room. I went straight down the hall to the vending machine. I put my money in, got my candy, and sat outside.

Justin's POV

Ariana's pregnant. Is it because of me? Is it not because of me? I needed answers. I faced Ariana who had a tear rolling down. I wiped it away, and talked to her.

"You okay?" I asked softly.

"Justin I'm going to be a mom, I'm not ready", she said with her voice cracking, because of tears.

"Ariana, you will be a perfect mom. Don't say that. The baby will have a perfect smile, and personality like you", I said to her. "But I have to ask, is this because of me?"

"If your asking did I have sex with Jai, the answer is no. Or to any other guy. Your the father Justin", she said calmly. "What if I put this baby in danger. How will I tell my parents, my family, my fans?"

"Well get though this Ariana I promise" I whispered to her.

________________________________________________________________________________

Yeah I know this chapter was boring sorry. But what's up with Jai ;) ........

QOTD: Do you watch Teen Wolf?

~xoxo Nya