Chapter 34: I'll Always Love You

Justin's POV

It's been one week since the whole thing, and I've been worried so much about Ariana. She has been so sad and depressed. I know it can't be good because she is pregnant to. I heard that if the mother is depressed through the pregnancy the baby won't be 100% healthy. Ariana doesn't talk much, she just lays down. But today is the funeral.

I walked upstairs to our room to find Ariana laying down- once again. I joined her on the bed. I put out my arm and wrapped it around her waist. We looked each other in the eye, and without saying a word she silently started crying. I pulled her closer to me, and wiped away her tears.

" Baby it's okay. Your mom is in a better place. She's happy and healthy and smiling right now. You had 21 years with her. She still loves you, and you still love her. Nothing will change" I told her.

" Justin my mother was murdered. It's not like she got sick and died, someone killed her. Purposely, with intention. Then on top of it it was my birthday. The day that we finally weren't attached anymore, the day she gave me a life. I feel like someone just wants me out if this world too. And I'm really tired. Tired of everything" Ariana said while crying.

I could see the pain in her eyes.

" Baby I'm sorry, but it will get better I promise. You have to stay strong." I said.

" Justin don't make promises you can't keep, because it might not get better. It might only get worse"

" Well we need to get ready, the funeral starts in 2 hours" I said to her.

I kissed her cheeks, and got up. I helped her get up to also.

Ariana's POV

I got up with Justin's help and walked to the bathroom- well waddled because my stomach was so huge. I closed the door behind me, and turned around. I stared at myself in the mirror. I just looked miserable. Most people would be thrilled they are about to start a family, and have happy life. But I wasn't.

I then opened the draw underneath the sink, and pulled out a razor. I brung the razor up to my wrist, and started to cut myself. I made three lines each one deeper than the other. Before I knew it there was blood on the floor. I quickly wiped up the blood, and started to get ready for the funeral. I brushed my teeth and did my makeup. I put makeup over my cuts. When I was done I looked like my old self. The happy-stressed free Ari. Makeup can hide a lot especially pain.

I opened the door and walked to my closet. I got dressed, and went downstairs just to wait for Justin. He shortly arrived downstairs, and we went out the door into the car. I put my headphones in and rested my head back while staring out the window. The first song that came on was Whitney Houston " I'll always love you" I listened to the song and shed a silent tear. But since I was faced the window Justin didn't see it, but then he put his hand on top of mine. He glanced me a smile, and I threw a fake small one on.

+

We arrived at the funeral, and Justin helped me out the car. I walked in and the room was silent. I decided to sit in the back, I didn't want all the spotlight and questions on me. The service started and Justin held my hand the whole time.

*Later*

Frankie was speaking, and I had to use the bathroom. I told Justin, and got up from my seat heading toward the bathroom. I had my head down so people wouldn't know it was me. I wasn't in the mood to talk. I kept looking down until I ran into someone.

" Sorry" I said quickly now looking up at them to see who it was.

I couldn't believe my eyes. It was Zendaya? I couldn't stop staring, I was so confused.

" Ariana. Hi, how are you?" Zendaya asked while smiling.

I didn't even answer her question.

" What are you doing here? Why are you here? You aren't even on the list" I said sternerly.

" Is that how you greet a friend that you haven't seen in so long" she giggled. " And you see Beth was on the list so they think I'm Beth. Funny story. I'm here for you. I'm so sorry about your mom. Tragedy how people can he gone so fast. I'm going to put these flowers on her casket".

She started to walk into the room. I became very angry. I pulled her arm and turned her back around.

" Are you behind this? Did you do this to my mother? I asked very angry.

" Ouch, someone's very angry. Hun, You were warned a long time. This is my game and your just a player. I'm not the killer, but I'm the conducter. So I'll warn you again give up Justin and everything will be fine. Or I'll have my person take out your loved ones one by one. I'll have them start on the one that's inside you" she said as she jerked her arm away.

" So I guess you can put the flowers on the casket, because clearly I'm uninvited" Zendaya said. " And Ari it's not Jai. He's really gone. I have finished him off".

_________________________________________________________________________________

So Zendaya's back. And she finished him off what's that mean. Hm........ But I'll give you guys a hint she's really not the killer. It's someone else. Who?????

And poor Ari is depressed and cutting herself.

____

• so this weekend I saw Ariana in concert. It was the best day of my life. 💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙.

• 16k 💖

• there will be about 3 more chapters left of this book. Then there will be a SEQUEL 😮😮😮😮. ITS OFFICAL. 😊😊💖💜💙.

QOTD: where is the last place you traveled to? Mine was China. I went to tour it. I'm not chinese😂😂.

~xoxo Nya.