Chapter 15: Hmm

Ariana's POV

*1 month later*

I'm back home now.
I've been pregnant for a month now. I still look the same. Except the fact that I'm pregnant and I have a broken leg. I'm on crunches.You can't tell that I'm preggers yet, but it won't be long before you can tell. I told Frankie to not tell anyone, because I still don't know how I'm going to tell everyone. My mom, my friends, my fans.

I would tell Bethany, but she hasn't been here. She's been on a tour with Teala, I think it was like meet and greets. But she comes back today.

Justin's so sweet. I can honestly say he's the best boyfriend I've ever had. Just because I'm pregnant, and I have a broken leg, he think I can't do anything for myself. So I just take advantage of that.

On the bad side Jai keeps bothering me. He keeps sending me dirty messages. And for this past week he has been sending flowers to my house that say "hope we can do it again" or " you should tell Justin were together again" I really don't know what he's talking about, because we never has sex, and I'm not with him.

I despise him. I always throw out the stuff before Justin comes home. I haven't told Justin.

On the bright side today was me and Justin 1 month Anniversary. I had to find a way to sneak out and go get him something. I had to sneak, because he wouldn't let me go anywhere alone. So I came up with I plan.

I pulled out my phone and called Justin since he was at the studio. It only took several minutes before he picked up.

Justin: hello

Me: hey it's me

Justin: hey what's up babe.

That always put a smile on my face

Me: I'm going to hang out with Beth today

Justin: cool babe. Is she picking you up.

Me: um. No I'm driving to her house.

I heard him sigh

Justin: please be careful. Drive safe,no speeding.

He was such a protective boyfriend it was cute

Me: I will. See you when you get home. Love you

Justin: love you to babe.

Then he hung up the phone. I wasn't really going to Beth's house. I was going to get him something for our anniversary. I was gonna go to the mall, to buy his gift. I really want to surprise him. I showed, brushed my teeth and got up. I decided to disguise myself so people wouldn't know it's me, and paps couldn't get pictures.

I walked out of my house and sat in my car, started my engine. Before I drove out of the drive way, I got a text. It was from Beth.

Beth 👯: hey I'm back. We need to hang ASAP.

I quickly read it and replied back

Me: sorry I can't hang today, I'm out with Justin.

I know it's bad to lie, but if I told her I was going to the mall she would come.

I put my phone down, and started driving. There was so much traffic, so it took about an hour to get to the mall.

I hopped out the car, and went inside the mall. Surprisingly there were no paps, and no one notice me. So I started walking around.

Justin's POV

*3 hours later now 3 o'clock*

I decided to come home early, because I wanted to surprise Ari. I mean it was our 1 month anniversary. Feels like forever, because I love her. I was going to take her out to lunch and give her her present.

I walked in the door and yelled. "Ariana I'm back". Then I remember she went out with Beth. So I walked over to the couch and threw myself down. I pulled out my phone and text Ariana saying

"Come home early, I have a surprise :)"

Before I had the chance to turn up the tv the doorbell rang. "Ugh" I groaned silently. I got up once again and opened the door. I expected it to be Ariana because Bethany's house was very close, but I was wrong. It was some delivery guy, and he had flowers.

" Delivery for Miss. Grande", he said.

"Miss. Grande isn't here right now, but I'll put it inside", I said.

He handed me the flowers and made me sign a paper. I signed it, closed the door and placed the flowers on the table. Then I noticed there was a note attached to the side. It wasn't in an envelope so I decided to read it. It said

"You should tell Justin about us already. I mean why lie that you love him"

Love Jai

I was instantly filled with different emotions. So I called Beth to see where Ariana was. If I called Ariana I didn't want her to think I was stalking her. I dialed Bethany's number before hearing her voice.

Beth: hello

Me: Hey Bethany. It's me Justin

Bethany: what's up Justin?

Me: oh nothing I just wanted to know if Ariana was with you.

Beth: No. She canceled her plans with me. She said you guys were going out today. She wasn't with me.

Me: oh okay, Thanks. Bye

Then I hung up.

So Ariana wasn't with Bethany, and I just read a letter saying that she's cheating on me with Jai.

Where is she? Is she with Jai?
____________________________________________________________

Dun. Dun. Dun. I needed a twist in this story. It's about to go down.

QOTD: do you like 1D?

~xox Nya