Chapter 29: Oh My God. No

(A/N Justin moved in with Ariana)

Ariana's POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. It was 7 o'clock , and Justin gets released at 8. My alarm was " All That Matters". I really do love this song. I had to get up early today, so I could pick up Justin from jail. I was so happy he wasn't getting held for a while. I got out of my pajamas, and headed into the shower.

I took a quick shower, because I just wanted Justin back. I came out the shower, and I noticed something very odd. I started bleeding.

"Did I cut myself" I thought to myself.

I looked down but it wasn't a cut. I was bleeding a lot. It was getting everywhere. I grabbed a towel and tried to clean up the mess. I think I was having a miscarriage. I started crying. My emotions were all over the place, and I didn't know how I felt.

"Did I loose both of them? Did I loose one?"

I knew Justin really wanted these kids. He was so happy about having kids. I had to put my thoughts to the side.

I left the bathroom, and I got dressed, and of course put a pad on. I did my hair and makeup, and walked out the door. I started driving to the jail. It would be a decent drive.

+

I arrived at the jail, and I hopped out my car, making sure I locked the door. I went in, and I told the officer who I was here for.

I heard him yell " officer Ken. Bring out Justin Bieber. He's getting released".

It wasn't before Justin burst threw the doors, and I jumped in his arms.

" hi beautiful" he said to me, before pecking me lips.

" hi babe" I said back. "How are you? Are you okay? Please don't scare me like again Justin. I never want to come back here again". He nodded. Then he went down to my stomach, and rubbed it.

" hi my babies. I can't wait to meet you two" said Justin.

Hearing him say two, made my heart break. I wanted tell him so bad that I had a miscarriage, but it just wasn't the right time. Maybe tomorrow.

We kissed again. It was deeper, and longer. But I broke away when I heard the officer clear his throat.

" Justin Bieber, can you sign yourself out here" he said to Justin, while handing him the clipboard.

Justin signed it and we left.

+

We got back home, and Justin went straight to the fridge. He pulled juice, and chugged it down so fast.

" Just for the heads up, jail food is disgusting. Don't ever go there" he said to me. I just giggled.

" hey babe, I need to pick up medicine from the pharmacy. I'll be right back" I said.

" drive safe" he said in a strict tone. " I'll be here ordering pizza"

I grabbed my keys, amd hopped in my car once again. I didn't need any medicine, but while I was driving to the jail, I called Kim, and told her about the miscarriage. She said she had extra time, so I could come in, and she could see if only one died. Or if they both did.

I arrived there and went into the room and shut the door. Kim turned off the lights, and out the ultrasound jell on me really fast. I told her I had somewhere to go after this. She took a look at the screen then wiped the jell of me, and turned on the lights.

" how is it" I asked worried.

" well you did loose one. The one that we said was growing slow, and we couldn't see at first. But the other one is still good amd devolving fine. The heart beats good too" she said.

I felt bad that I loss one, but I still had another one. I would still have a family.

I thanked her, and rushed back to my car so Justin wouldn't suspect anything.

+

I got home, and opened the door.

" I'm home" I yelled through the house.

"In the kitchen" Justin yelled back.

I walked to the kitchen and was hit with the smell of fresh pizza.

I opened the box, and took about 2 slices. I sat on the chair, and ate my pizza.

" guess what" Justin said.

" what" I said back.

" I said guess" he said while taking a bite of MY pizza. I rolled by eyes.

" you love me" I smiled, while smacking his hand.

" I Do. But that wasn't the answer. I ordered the cribs. I ordered these two really cute good size ones.

The word two hit me hard.

" Justin you didn't have to. I could have done that" I said while faking a smile.

" for you anything" he said. " Besides I know you have been so stressed out".

God I have to tell him soon.

_________________________________________________________________________________

😿😿😿😿 Ariana had a miscarriage. Ahhhh nooo. Did u expect that? Yeah I didn't think so.

• I hit 10k. Thanks to all my lovely readers.

• wow the next chapter is going to be chapter 30. Wow. This book is getting closer and closer to the end.

QOTD: are you team iPhone or android?

2. Do you have a pet?

~ xoxo Nya

Can you guys follow me on twitter @NyaBizzle 💙💜