Chapter 12: Hospital

Justin's POV

I layed on the big empty bed watching tv. The super market was only about 5 minutes away and Ariana's been gone for about 45 minutes. I rolled over to the other side of the bed , picked up my phone of the nightstand, and went to text Ariana. I didn't finish texting before I got a call from a 908 number. I wasn't sure who it was because it could have been anyone, paps, fans so I declined it.

I went back to my messages and sent the message to Ariana's , before getting the call again. I once again declined it. I had my focus back at the tv before getting called again.

"What do they want", I mumbled before answering the call.

"Who is th-", I asked before getting cut off.

"JUSTIN!! Look I don't have time to explain but Ariana got into a car accident, come to over look hospital now", the person yelled before hanging up.

"What? Are you serious? Who is this", I asked before remembering the person had already hung up.

I heart was racing and I was freaking out. I threw on some clothes and rushed into my car. My hair was messy, my clothes weren't ironed, and I looked crazy.

I didn't care, my girlfriend had just got into a car accident. I was speeding through traffic praying that she was okay. I felt a tear fall down my hot face. I kept driving until I got to the hospital.

When I got there I pushed all the paparazzi out of my way.

I ran in and went straight for the front desk.

"Ariana....Ariana Grande.... what room is she in", I yelled to the lady while trying to catch my breath.

"Sorry sir, Immediate family only", the front desk lady replied while looking back at some work papers.

"She's my girlfriend. You have to let me see her", I yelled again trying to hold back my tears.

"Sorry sir, I can't tell, please have a seat", she faked smiled at me.

I had to go in. Without thinking I dashed to the back of the hospital to find Ariana. I pushed the door open and ran. I ran all around the 1st floor before going to the second. I eventually noticed the security chasing behind me. I finally spotted Ariana's room because I spotted Frankie going into a room.

"Frankie", I yelled across the hall.he turned around and looked at me.

"Justin" he asked confused before turning around.

"It's me Justin. Open the door so I can go in", I still yelled while running ahead of the security guards.

He opened the door and I ran in closing it behind me. Security opened the door and started dragging me out before Frankie told them I could stay. They then left.

I closed back the door. I took multiple big breaths before looking around to see Ariana. She was attached to wires and computers. I couldn't hold back the tears anymore. I was sobbing. Then I felt a hand tap my shoulder.

"She's okay", Frankie said.

"Don't say that you don't know. I knew I should put have let her go alone. This is all the fault", I cried while putting my face in my hands.

"It's not your fault. Who knew she would get into an accident. Don't put this on yourself", said Frankie.

I listened to Frankie words carefully and felt a little better. I removed my hands from my face.

I turned around to get a tissue, then sat down with Frankie.

*4 hours later*

I heard a knock on the door. Frankie got up and opened it.

I could believe who I saw.

"Jai. Why the fuck are you here", I said angrily while clenching my jaw.

"Well, well, we'll look its pop sensation Justin Bieber" he said pretending to sound like a news reporter. "Nice to see you too.I'm here because I'm still in Ariana's life too. I know she wants me back. In a matter of time you'll be forgotten and she'll be crawling back to me.

He wasn't even fully in the room and I wanted to attack. I made a fist, but shortly unclenched it trying to relax myself.

__________________________________________________________

Hmmm whys Jai here 😏😏. Sorry for the short chapter. The next one will maybe be on the weekend. Not to sure yet.

QOTD: how old are you? I'm 13
Keep reading and commenting

~xoxo Nya.