Chapter 21: Where Were You?

Ariana's POV

Beth came back upstairs and we sat down waiting for Teala. I was writing, and Beth was texting. Who I don't know. It was now 9 o'clock and I haven't heard from Teala. I became even more worried. Beth and I were about to start the movie. I walked over to the Tv and put the movie in the DVD player. I suddenly heard the door open, and feet dash up the stairs into my room. There and behold was Teala.

"Hey" Teala said trying to catch her breath from dashing up the stairs.

"What took you so long? " I asked her.

"Um. There was lots of traffic, so it took awhile" she said playing with the ends of her hair.

I knew something was up. I know she's lying when she plays with her hair.

"Anyways let's start this movie" I said before we all sat on my bed.

+

The movie ended and it was actually good. Bethany fell asleep, but she won't admit it. It was now 11 so Teala and Beth decided to head home. I turned off the tv and put myself under the covers. I slowly drifted to sleep.

*Morning*

I woke up with my heart racing. I had a nightmare. The world found out I was pregnant, and everyone was calling me a slut, whore, and more. Justin never came back, and I had to raise this child on my own. In fact he was arrested. It was horrible. Thank goodness it was just a dream.

I pulled the covers off from my body, and walked towards my window. I opened the curtains, and saw it pouring rain. Rain is so depressing. I walked to the bathroom, and hopped in the shower. I soon came out and dried my hair. I didn't even bother to actually do my hair, so I just threw it up in a messy bun.

I picked up my phone and saw I had lots of messages. They... They were from Justin?

Justin: Ariana I need to talk to you.

I read the message and had no words to say back so I put my phone back down again. I didn't want to talk to him anyways. It beeped again and I looked at it again.

Justin: Please Ariana talk to me. And I saw you read my message, you just won't reply.

"Curse iMessage. Why can they see that you read the message" I mumbled to myself

I changed into sweats and a shirt, headed downstairs, and went to the fridge. I pulled out the orange juice I began to pour some in a cup before getting interrupted by the door.

"Ugh" I whined before walking to the door. I opened the door and was incredibly surprised by who I saw. It was Justin?

"Is he stalking me"? I thought to myself.

Before even getting any words out of my mouth he started speaking very fast.

"Ariana I'm so sorry. I never gave you a chance to explain. I'm so sorry for leaving you, and this baby, and hurting you. I'm sorry for being a jerk, and not being their for you. I over reacted and jumped to conclusions" he said while rain poured down, over him.

"Justin come inside" I said before pulling him inside. He stood there shivering and wet.

"I'll go get a towel" I said to him. I walked upstairs amd opened the closet. I grabbed a blue towel.

I came back downstairs and handed him the towel. Then he continued to keep talking.

"Ariana please give me a second chance. I want to be here for this child. Not only for this child, but for you too. I don't want you to ruin your carreer because you have a child, and you have to raise it on your own. Ariana I still love you" he said.

"Justin I don't understand" I said to him. "I never expected you to flip out like that. I was doing something good for you, and you hurt me. I spent time and money for you. You thought I was somewhere else and you yelled at me. You couldn't even just calmly talk to me.

I felt tears forming.

You left, and have been gone for like 3 days. I don't understand why your coming back now"

"Someone came to me and told me the WHOLE story. I just wanted to come to your face to face and apologize. Also because you wouldn't text me back" Justin said to me.

"Justin am I just suppose to pretend like everything's okay? Because it's not. You can't just randomly show up when your ready, and ask for second chances. Imagine how I feel Justin. And I'm freaking pregnant, with your child. I'm going to be carrying this child for the next 8 month. This is the time when I need you most. I'm in pain and I'm hormonal. You know I thought you weren't like Jai, but I was wrong. Your exactly like him. You both just left me, when I needed you. I need time Justin" I said.

He stepped closer trying to kiss me, but it wasn't going to work. He got even closer so we were now chest to chest, and our lips nearly touching. He tried to press his lips on to mine, but I put my hand on his chest pushing him a little back. I whispered "please go" to him. Tears were running down my face. Good thing I had no make up on.

He stepped back, and placed his towel in my hand. He opened the door and said before walking out " If this is what you want- time, then I'll give you time. I'm always available" he said.

Then he walked out and closed the door.......

Maybe Bethany was right. Maybe I should move on.....

_______________________________________________________________________________

So I guess Ariana can't just let him back so easy .huh? Is she starting to listen to Beth???

• I'm at 4k loved. I remember only having like 30 reads. Wow I love you guys. You guys are amazing.

• Guys were already at chapter 20 😥. I haven't decided how many chapters are going to be in this book. But don't worry it's not over. Not for a while.

QOTD: what do you think so far? Do you think Ariana making the right choice?

~xoxo Nya